About This Listing | 150 W 12th St, 11WListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Apartment 11W at 150 West 12th Street presents a refined confluence of cutting-edge amenities and enduring prewar character. In more than 2,000 square feet, this 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom residence features northern and southern exposures, with a dramatic view of the Empire State Building uptown and, downtown, a panoramic survey of the picture-perfect neighborhoods of Greenwich Village, the West Village, and Tribeca.
An outsized windowed foyer opens to the great room – a well-proportioned living room and a dining room under beamed ceilings, with a wall of large, south-facing windows.
A spacious windowed kitchen features custom cabinetry with a soapstone countertop and a mirrored backsplash, along with sink fittings by Waterworks and appliances by Sub-Zero and Wolf.
Bright primary and secondary bedrooms, smartly separated by en-suite bathrooms, offer opposing exposures.
Developed by the architectural powerhouse FXCollaborative and the famed interior and home-furnishings designer Thomas O’Brien of Aero Studio, The Greenwich Lane is a LEED Gold-certified condominium residence. Arrayed around a central courtyard, the Greenwich Lane’s five grand buildings and five townhouses – totaling 768,000 square feet – embody a future-forward design sensibility while paying tribute to the former Greenwich Village hospital’s inestimable historic and architectural significance.
The Greenwich Lane’s many amenities include 24-hour doorman service and a live-in property manager; a residents’ lounge, dining room, and catering kitchen; a 21-seat screening room, a playroom, and a golf simulator; a state-of-the-art fitness center with 25-meter swimming pool, spa treatment rooms, and yoga spaces; and a bicycle room, private storage accommodations, and a parking garage.
Situated squarely in the heart of lower Manhattan, residents of The Greenwich Lane enjoy easy access to the fresh markets, restaurants, and shopping opportunities of Union Square and, to the west, the green spaces of Hudson River and Little Island parks.
- 2079 Square ft
- Year Built: 2013
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Greenwich Village
About 150 West 12th Street – The Greenwich Lane
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Bicycle Room
- Building Kitchen
- Central Air
Schools Near 150 West 12th Street
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.07 miles
- P.s. 003 Charrette School 0.47 miles
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.52 miles
- Legacy School For Integrated Studies 0.18 miles
- Liberty High School Academy For Newcomers 0.36 miles
- N.y.c. Lab School For Collaborative Studies 0.41 miles
- N.y.c. Museum School 0.41 miles
- James Baldwin School, The: A School For Expeditionary Learning 0.46 miles
- New York City Lab Middle School For Collaborative Studies 0.41 miles
- Greenwich Village 0.47 miles
- M.s. 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists 0.52 miles
Transportation Near 150 West 12th Street
- 14th st (0.1 miles) 1 2 3
- 6th ave (0.11 miles) L
- 14th st (0.19 miles) F M
- 8th ave (0.28 miles) L
- christopher st - sheridan sq (0.29 miles) 1 2
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.3 miles) A C E
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.31 miles) B D F M
- 18th st (0.31 miles) 1 2
- 14th st (0.32 miles) A C E
- union sq - 14th st (0.46 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.47 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.51 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.55 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.55 miles) F M
- 8th st - nyu (0.55 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.61 miles) N Q R W
About Greenwich Village
Quaint parks, bumping cabaret bars, and cobblestone streets: it’s hard not to be enamored with Greenwich Village. Rich in jazz clubs and boutique shops, this often-photographed neighborhood is a neighbor…
Similar Condos in Greenwich Village
The Greenwich Village Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Greenwich Village, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Greenwich Village, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.