About This Listing | 143 Winthrop St, # 1AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Welcome to Residence 1A, a garden level one bedroom duplex condo with 425 SF of private yard/patio, a separate recreation room/den, plus deeded storage closet.
– CONDO ELIGIBLE FOR 5.875% RATE
The open Great Room boasts nearly 14-foot ceilings, a wall of oversized windows including a step out to your private patio, and beautiful 7″ oak hardwood flooring all soaked in brilliant natural light throughout. The custom open Miton chef’s kitchen from Italy is complete with quartz countertops, high end stainless appliances by Bertazzoni including range and dishwasher, paneled Fisher Paykel refrigerator, and microwave. The king size bedroom boasts ample closet space and en suite full bathroom. The Italian tiled bathroom has a Duravit toilet and soaking tub, both with Moen polished chrome fixtures for sink and bath. All residences have in-unit washer & dryer machines included, and multi-zone split heating and air conditioning. Pets are welcome.
Winthrop Gardens boasts a large common roof deck with 270-degree Brooklyn and skyline views and is conveniently located one and half blocks from both the 2 and 5 trains (Winthrop St stations), just 40 minutes to Times Square. Images shown are a combination of model units and artist renderings and are not necessarily representative of the specific unit itself. Reference floor plans for specific layouts. This is not an offering. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the sponsor, file no. CD22-0030. Sponsor: 143 Winthrop Street 2018 LLC, a New York Limited Liability Company having an address at 210 North 12th St, Apt 7B, Brooklyn, NY 11211. An Equal Housing Opportunity.
- 988 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Prospect Lefferts Gardens
About 143 Winthrop St
Schools Near 143 Winthrop St
- P.s. 092 Adrian Hegeman 0.11 miles
- P.s. 397 Foster-laurie 0.48 miles
- P.s. 006 0.58 miles
- P.s. 375 Jackie-robinson School 0.6 miles
- Academy Of Hospitality And Tourism 0.53 miles
- High School For Service & Learning At Erasmus 0.53 miles
- High School For Youth And Community Development At Erasmus 0.53 miles
- International Arts Business School 0.62 miles
- High School For Public Service: Heroes Of Tomorrow 0.62 miles
- M.s. 002 0.16 miles
- M.s. 246 Walt Whitman 0.57 miles
- M.s. 061 Dr. Gladstone H. Atwell 0.58 miles
- Ebbets Field Middle School 0.6 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K141 0.16 miles
- Explore Charter School 0.58 miles
- Academy For College Preparation And Career Exploration: A College Board School 0.53 miles
- Science, Technology And Research Early College High School At Erasmus 0.53 miles
- School For Human Rights, The 0.62 miles
- School For Democracy And Leadership 0.62 miles
Transportation Near 143 Winthrop St
- winthrop st (0.27 miles) 2 5
- parkside ave (0.35 miles) Q
- sterling st (0.47 miles) 2 5
- prospect park (0.49 miles) B Q S
- church ave (0.51 miles) 2 5
- church ave (0.59 miles) B Q
About Prospect Lefferts Gardens
Rectangularly shaped and sitting on the eastern border of Prospect Park, this neighborhood is a favorite for recent grads and anyone looking for affordable housing in a quieter section of…
Similar Condos in Prospect Lefferts Gardens
The Prospect Lefferts Gardens Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Lefferts Gardens, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Lefferts Gardens, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.