11 Hoyt St 11 Hoyt St, APT 47C
About This Listing | 11 Hoyt St, APT 47CListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Immediate Occupancy. Tishman Speyer’s 11 Hoyt sets Brooklyn’s new standard for architecture and design. The graceful 57-story tower, offering studio to four-bedroom luxury residences and more than 55,000 sq ft of unrivaled indoor and outdoor amenities, is an extraordinary work of architecture and design. A true collaboration among three celebrated world-class firms-architecture by Jeanne Gang’s Studio Gang, interiors by Michaelis Boyd Associates, and landscape architecture by Hollander Design-11 Hoyt is a visionary building that looks to the future while drawing inspiration from Brooklyn’s rich architectural history and creative spirit.
This spectacular split two bedroom, two bathroom residences with powder room offers sweeping views to the north and east over the Brooklyn and Manhattan cityscapes and beyond, with 10′ lofty ceilings. A formal entry foyer leads into an open plan living/dining room outfitted in 11 Hoyt’s Heritage palate, reminiscent of Brooklyn’s rich industrial past. Sophisticated and richly hued this residence features dark-stained oak wide-plank floors throughout and lofty 10′ ceilings. A large bay window seat spans the north side of the living room, offering the perfect place for reading, relaxing and enjoying the open views. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a premium Bosch appliance package which includes an integrated refrigerator, wine cooler, dishwasher, and gas cooktop with an exterior venting exhaust fan, custom light grey satin-lacquer cabinets with blackened steel accents, honed Italian lava stone countertops and backsplash, and custom fixtures in an oil rubbed bronze finish.
The primary suite features open views over Brooklyn and beyond and offers a generously proportioned walk-in closet, second closet and an ensuite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom offers a large walk-in shower, bespoke dark-stained double oak vanity with oil-rubbed bronze frame and plumbing fixtures, Italian white Calacatta marble floor, crackle-glazed ceramic wall tiles in a soothing sage green hue. The second bedroom offers open views to the north as far as the Queensborough Bridge and offers an elegant ensuite second bathroom with cool white glazed ceramic wall tiles, Italian white Calacatta marble floors, and a custom dark-stained oak vanities with oil rubbed bronze fixtures. This home includes a Bosch Washer & Dryer, WiFi-enabled smart thermostats, USB outlets in select locations, and Latch smart entry door locks.
11 Hoyt is a LEED Gold Certified Building. Kitchen and bathroom layouts may vary. Image represents finishes only. Finishes may vary depending on floor.
- Year Built: 2020
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 11 Hoyt St
About 11 Hoyt St
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Sports Court
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Parking Garage
- Basement Storage
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
Schools Near 11 Hoyt St
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.21 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.4 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.56 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.56 miles
- Pacific High School 0.18 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.38 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.38 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.38 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.39 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.5 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.38 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.51 miles
- School For International Studies 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 11 Hoyt St
- hoyt st (0.07 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.09 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.19 miles) N R
- dekalb ave (0.21 miles) B D N Q R
- jay st - metrotech (0.22 miles) A C F
- nevins st (0.28 miles) 2 3 4 5
- borough hall (0.31 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.34 miles) 2 3
- bergen st (0.36 miles) F G
- court st (0.46 miles) N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.54 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) 2 3 4 5
- fulton st (0.56 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) B Q
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.