About This Listing | 42 Crosby St, APT 5NListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
This 5th-floor unit at 42 Crosby is a spectacular 2,793-square-foot, private floor, 3-bedroom, 3-bath home, and includes a deeded parking space and storage.
Enter directly by key-locked elevator, and, once past the foyer, you enter the living room, flanked by 10’9″ floor to ceiling windows, allowing both East and West light to shine through all day long. Here, you encounter a towering onyx fireplace inspired by Gio Ponti’s iconic 1930s mirror, the pi ce de r sistance of the apartment, according to Architectural Digest, where this property was recently featured.
The Boffi kitchen with stainless-steel cabinetry is ready for chefs of all levels. With a full suite of Gaggenau appliances, access to the 213-square-foot, north and west-facing balcony, and color glass pendants from 1stDibs is a sight to behold.
The oversized primary bedroom is a dream, with its wall of east-facing, floor-to-ceiling windows, dual dressing rooms, and a windowed bath with Bardiglio marble walls, double vanities, soaking tub, spa shower, and separate toilet.
The large second bedroom also has an en-suite bath, plus a balcony overlooking the building’s private garden. The third bedroom is currently configured as a media room with custom-made, highly-textured plaster by artist Benjamin Lai.
With custom details, including plasterwork in all main rooms, beautiful 9-inch oak flooring, and exterior motorized solar shades throughout, 5N is truly a rare Soho offering. The apartment has its own laundry room with a full-size, vented washer and dryer, and a laundry sink.
42 Crosby Street is a sold-out, ground-up new construction condo designed by Annabel Seldorf Architects. The condo features a 24-hour doorman and concierge; a car elevator to onsite private parking and storage room included with the purchase price, plus an emergency generator. Pets are allowed.Live your very best among the luxury retail and food that Soho offers just outside your door.
- 2793 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 3 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Soho
Active Listings At 42 Crosby St
About 42 Crosby
Schools Near 42 Crosby St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.21 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.54 miles
- P.s. 042 Benjamin Altman 0.57 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.34 miles
- Nycischool 0.35 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.35 miles
- Cascades High School 0.43 miles
- Pace High School 0.48 miles
- M.s. 131 0.48 miles
- Home Instruction 0.61 miles
Transportation Near 42 Crosby St
- spring st (0.1 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- prince st (0.2 miles) N Q R W
- canal st (0.21 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.21 miles) R W
- canal st (0.22 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.24 miles) J Z
- bowery (0.28 miles) J Z
- broadway - lafayette st (0.29 miles) B D F M
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.34 miles) A C E
- grand st (0.35 miles) B D
- bleecker st (0.37 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.4 miles) 1 2
- spring st (0.41 miles) A C E
- franklin st (0.45 miles) 1 2
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.48 miles) F
- houston st (0.57 miles) 1 2
- delancey st - essex st (0.6 miles) F
Soho, short for “South of Houston”, is jammed packed with shopping. With everything from haute couture boutiques to well-known chains, Soho is truly an all-encompassing marketplace. But don’t let all…
Similar Condos in Soho
The Soho Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.