About This Listing | 100 Barclay St, APT 24BListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Residence 24B is a 4 bedroom (convertible 3 bedroom)/4 bath loft spanning 2,870 SF. Beautiful 7 foot casement windows, 10 foot high ceilings, and 4 inch white oak floors create ample proportions with generous light and air. The walnut-paneled entry door open into a formal foyer leading to an expansive great room with North and West exposures, capturing arresting views of the iconic New York City skyline and Hudson River. The adjacent open kitchen features custom cabinetry and hardware with Calacatta gold marble counter tops and back splash, including an island with seating for five. The kitchen is fully equipped with state-of-the-art appliances by Sub-Zero, Wolf and Miele, as well as a garbage disposal and vented range hood.
The primary suite features two large walk-in closets and a luxuriously finished primary bath with radiant floor heating, polished Calacatta gold marble floor and wall tiles, custom vanity, fixtures and deck-mounted tub by Waterworks, and steam shower. The secondary bedrooms offer generous closet space and en-suite baths, combining high-honed vanilla cream marble vanity top and herringbone floor tile with crackle-glazed white ceramic wall tile.
The residence conveniently features a laundry room with washer and vented dryer by LG, as well as built-in cabinets and sink. No detail was overlooked in the design of this residence with a multi-zone heating and cooling system that carefully controls the interior climate throughout.
One Hundred Barclay offers an unprecedented amenity program. Over 40,000 square feet of carefully considered amenity spaces afford the most comprehensive offering in Tribeca.
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD14-0129. Sponsor: 140 West Street, LLC c/o Magnum Real Estate Group, 594 Broadway, New York, NY 10012. Equal Housing Opportunity.
Available for immediate occupancy.
- 2870 Square ft
- Year Built: 1930
- 4 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo-retail
- 4 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Financial District
Active Listings At 100 Barclay St
About 100 Barclay
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Billiards Room
- Cinema Room
- Party Room
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Refrigerated Storage
- Children's Wading Pool
- Dining Room
- High Rise
- In Unit Washer Dryer
- Music Room And Piano
- Sommelier Services From New York Vintners
- Teen Room And Lounge
- The Ralph Walker Private Event Space
- Wine Storage
- Yoga And Pilates Studio
Schools Near 100 Barclay St
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.15 miles
- P.s. 89 0.24 miles
- P.s. 150 0.33 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.29 miles
- High School Of Economics And Finance 0.29 miles
- Leadership And Public Service High School 0.31 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Business For Young Women, The 0.49 miles
- John V. Lindsay Wildcat Academy Charter School 0.6 miles
- I.s. 289 0.24 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.34 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.34 miles
Transportation Near 100 Barclay St
- cortlandt st (0.1 miles) 1
- world trade center (0.15 miles) E
- park pl (0.2 miles) 2 3
- cortlandt st (0.2 miles) R W
- chambers st (0.21 miles) A C
- chambers st (0.23 miles) 1 2 3
- fulton st (0.26 miles) 4 5
- city hall (0.29 miles) R W
- fulton st (0.33 miles) J Z
- fulton st (0.34 miles) A C
- rector st (0.38 miles) R W
- wall st (0.4 miles) 4 5
- rector st (0.4 miles) 1
- fulton st (0.41 miles) 2 3
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.44 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- broad st (0.48 miles) J Z
- chambers st (0.48 miles) J Z
- wall st (0.48 miles) 2 3
- franklin st (0.51 miles) 1 2
- bowling green (0.58 miles) 4 5
About Financial District
Filled with a press of people during the weekday, by night and on weekends the Financial District becomes a calm and quiet refuge. Residents enjoy the later hours kept by…
Similar Condos in Financial District
The Financial District Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Financial District, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Financial District, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.