About This Listing | 318 W 52nd St, APT 4BListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Exquisite Terrace Duplex. With roughly 1,300 square feet of luxuriously appointed interior living space and a private oversized terrace, this 4th floor south-facing duplex #4B shares the freedom and proportions of a single family residence. Ideal for entertaining, the open-concept great room spans a full 22 feet before it disappears onto the terrace through a massive windowed wall, providing effortless outdoor living in tranquil seclusion. The kitchen features a custom breakfast-bar island topped with Italian marble slab and complemented by top-of-the-line Miele appliances plus wine refrigerator, sure to satisfy any chef. Each of the unit’s two bedrooms feature full en-suite baths adorned in honed limestone walls and floors, creating a spa-like experience within your own home while also adding privacy and convenience. Bright southern exposures, oversized casement windows and graceful white oak floors combine with soaring 10-foot ceilings in the living areas, encouraging a sense of light and scale that is rare among interiors, and bolstered by the warm sunlight that is welcomed from the terrace.
The Sorting House is a boutique condominium in Hell’s Kitchen set above an historic 1926 postoffice. In 2017, a luxury conversion by Architecture Outfit was completed to include 30residential units with expansive terraces and light, flexible floor plans suited to dynamic living.Amenities of this elevator building include part-time doorman service with virtual concierge, a common roof deck, fitness room, yoga studio, private storage and bicycle storage. The location is moments away from A, B, C, D and E lines via 50 St and 7 Ave stations, conveniently close to dining and shopping, luxury accommodations for guests, and cultural centers along Broadway.
- 1304 Square ft
- Year Built: 1926
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo-retail
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Clinton
About The Sorting House
Schools Near 318 W 52nd St
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.2 miles
- P.s. 051 Elias Howe 0.48 miles
- P.s. 191 Amsterdam 0.56 miles
- The Business Of Sports School 0.23 miles
- High School Of Graphic Communication Arts 0.23 miles
- High School For Environmental Studies 0.28 miles
- Independence High School 0.31 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Design And Construction, The 0.36 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.19 miles
- P.s. 035 0.02 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.2 miles
Transportation Near 318 W 52nd St
- 50th st (0.1 miles) A C E
- 50th st (0.19 miles) 1 2
- 7th ave (0.24 miles) B D E
- 57th st (0.28 miles) N Q R W
- 49th st (0.3 miles) N Q R W
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.37 miles) 1 2
- 59th st - columbus circle (0.38 miles) A B C D
- 47th-50th sts - rockefeller ctr (0.44 miles) B D F M
- 57th st (0.46 miles) F
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.49 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.55 miles) S
- times sq - 42nd st (0.59 miles) 7 7 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.6 miles) 1 2 3
Nestled between the flurry of the theater district and the serene bike trails along the Hudson River, Clinton is a diverse and friendly neighborhood where first-time tourists and lifelong residents…
Similar Condos in Clinton
The Clinton Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.