About This Listing | 46 Lispenard St, # 4EListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
This downtown home with soaring ceilings is the definition of NYC loft living. Enter off a keyed elevator into an expansive living/dining space with oversized windows, exposed brick and a wood burning fireplace. The loft has generous live/work space as well as entertaining space throughout. With two bedrooms and two-and-a-half baths, spanning almost 2,000 SF and 12.5ft ceilings.
The custom Italian kitchen with Carrera marble, Stainless Viking stove, Subzero Refrigerator, Miele dishwasher and double Franke sinks with pull-out faucet is ideal for a chefs kitchen.
The bedrooms are located on the opposite wing of the home, facing the back of the building for optimal quietude, and the rooms are flooded with light through the oversized windows. With an ensuite primary bath, glass shower and separate bathtub, there is a dual sink vanity, and plenty of storage. The custom walk-through closet connects the bath and bedroom with lots of hanging space and drawers.
This boutique condominium has 11 residences spanned over 7 stories with direct elevator access to each apartment. Once home to importers and apparel firms, today’s residents enjoy a serene mid-block location within the Tribeca Historic District. All of the best attractions of Tribeca, SoHo and Hudson Square are within easy reach, including the best shopping and restaurants.
Please note, the bedroom photos are virtually staged.
- 1920 Square ft
- Year Built: 1866
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
Schools Near 46 Lispenard Street
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.26 miles
- P.s. 150 0.41 miles
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.52 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.55 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.58 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.28 miles
- Nycischool 0.32 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.32 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.55 miles
- Pace High School 0.59 miles
- I.s. 289 0.58 miles
- M.s. 131 0.59 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.5 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.5 miles
Transportation Near 46 Lispenard Street
- canal st (0.08 miles) R W
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.13 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.13 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.17 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- franklin st (0.19 miles) 1 2
- canal st (0.21 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.27 miles) 1 2
- spring st (0.37 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.43 miles) 1 2 3
- prince st (0.43 miles) N Q R W
- chambers st (0.45 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.45 miles) A C E
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.46 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.48 miles) A C
- city hall (0.49 miles) R W
- bowery (0.5 miles) J Z
- grand st (0.51 miles) B D
- broadway - lafayette st (0.53 miles) B D F M
- park pl (0.54 miles) 2 3
- houston st (0.6 miles) 1 2
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.