About This Listing | 205 Macdougal St, # 3AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Welcome to 205 Macdougal Street, an 8-unit boutique condominium situated in the historic Ocean Hill section of Bedford-Stuyvesant. #3A is a One Bedroom (1BR) / One Bath (1BTH) totaling 571SF with a private 47SF balcony. The unit features 5″ solid hardwood floors in a natural finish, a spacious bedroom with custom closet options built in, brand new Miele W/D, central A/C & heating, plus 9.5″ high ceilings with recessed lighting and picture windows.
Enjoy entertaining with the open concept kitchen outfitted with white Ceasarstone quartz countertops, a subway tile backsplash and sleek custom made cabinetry in white lacquer & tiger striped paneling. A stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliance package including refrigerator with double French doors, 5-burner gas range & dishwasher, deep s.s. sink with extendable faucet arm, plus an exterior vented fan are ideal for the avid home chef.
The tastefully designed bath comes outfitted with white subway tile and multi-colored stone accent walls, grey ceramic floors and white lacquered vanity and a soaking tub. Low common charges & taxes (listed amount is pre-STAR or individual HO abatement estimates) make this a great opportunity for the end user or investor. Inquire if interested in learning more about our preferred lender homebuyer rebate programs, offering up to $10,000 towards closing costs.
Local favorites include Daily Press Coffee, Macaroon Coffee Bar, and Love Nelly. Nearby restaurants within the area of burgeoning Stuyvesant Heights include L’Antagonist, Trad Room, and Nana Ramen to name a few. The C train at Rockaway Ave. is just minutes away, as is the J/Z trains at the Chauncey stop.
- 571 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Bedford Stuyvesant
Schools Near 205 Macdougal St
- P.s./i.s. 137 Rachel Jean Mitchell 0.23 miles
- P.s. 028 The Warren Prep Academy 0.43 miles
- P.s. 045 Horace E. Greene 0.45 miles
- P.s. 040 George W. Carver 0.48 miles
- P.s. 005 Dr. Ronald Mcnair 0.58 miles
- Gotham Professional Arts Academy 0.48 miles
- Ebc/eny High School For Public Safety & Law 0.5 miles
- Aspirations Diploma Plus High School 0.5 miles
- Mott Hall Iv 0.23 miles
- J.h.s. 296 The Halsey 0.58 miles
- Ronald Edmonds Learning Center Ii 0.61 miles
- P.s. 073 Thomas S. Boyland 0.17 miles
- P.s./ I.s. 155 Nicholas Herkimer 0.25 miles
- P.s. 178 Saint Clair Mckelway 0.39 miles
- Achievement First Brownsville Charter School 0.44 miles
- P.s. 012 0.61 miles
- Eagle Academy For Young Men Ii 0.23 miles
- Brooklyn Collegiate: A College Board School 0.44 miles
Transportation Near 205 Macdougal St
- rockaway ave (0.15 miles) A C
- chauncey st (0.23 miles) J Z
- ralph ave (0.42 miles) A C
- broadway junction (0.43 miles) A C
- bushwick - aberdeen (0.45 miles) L
- broadway junction (0.46 miles) J Z
- halsey st (0.46 miles) J
- broadway junction (0.54 miles) L
About Bedford Stuyvesant
Leafy trees and architectural brownstones are refreshing sites in Bedford Stuyvesant. Known as Bed-Stuy, this tight-knit community just north of central Brooklyn is packed with small parks and large churches….
Similar Condos in Bedford Stuyvesant
The Bedford Stuyvesant Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Bedford Stuyvesant, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Bedford Stuyvesant, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.