11 Hoyt St 11 Hoyt St, # PHC
About This Listing | 11 Hoyt St, # PHCListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Immediate Occupancy. Tishman Speyer’s 11 Hoyt sets Brooklyn’s new standard for architecture and design. The graceful 57-story tower, offering studio to four-bedroom luxury residences and more than 55,000 square feet of unrivaled indoor and outdoor amenities, is an extraordinary work of architecture and design. A true collaboration among three celebrated world-class firms-architecture by Jeanne Gang’s Studio Gang, interiors by Michaelis Boyd Associates, and landscape architecture by Hollander Design-11 Hoyt is a visionary building that looks to the future while drawing inspiration from Brooklyn’s rich architectural history and creative spirit.
PHC is a spacious two-bedroom, two-and-a-half bathroom corner residence that is perched on 11 Hoyt’s highest floor: a one-of-a-kind residence centered on a spacious corner living and dining room that is ideal for entertaining, relaxing, and everyday living. Offering soaring ceilings, stunning northern and eastern views that incorporate the tranquil tree-lined streets of brownstone Brooklyn, Fort Greene, and the ocean beyond. Residence PHC will enjoy tremendous light and air, with the borough of Brooklyn as its picture-perfect backdrop, and is available with a custom gas fireplace by Michaelis Boyd.
Residence PHC features 11 Hoyt’s Heritage palette, with Penthouse-exclusive upgrades to select finishes and features. The open chef’s kitchen features dark-stained oak floors, grey satin-lacquer custom cabinets with blackened steel accents and honed lava stone countertops and backsplash and is fully equipped with a premium Gaggenau appliance package, vented stovetop exhaust fan and gas cooktop. The primary suite features two spacious walk-in closets, and incredible bay window that spans the entire primary suite, an ensuite marble master bathroom with double vanity and two-person stall shower, and separate water closet. The elegant spa-like secondary bathrooms are thoughtfully crafted with bespoke dark-stained oak vanities with oil-rubbed bronze frames and plumbing fixtures, Italian white Calacatta marble floors, and tub surrounds, and white ceramic wall tiles. The powder room features marble flooring and wall tiles, while the in-residence laundry room offers side-by-side washer, vented dryer and adjacent utility sink. This home also features WiFi-enabled smart thermostats, USB outlets in select locations, and Latch smart entry door locks.
11 Hoyt is a LEED Gold Certified Building. Kitchen and bathroom layouts may vary. Image represents finishes only. Finishes may vary depending on floor.
- 2064 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 11 Hoyt St
About 11 Hoyt St
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Sports Court
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Parking Garage
- Basement Storage
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
Schools Near 11 Hoyt St
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.21 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.4 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.56 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.56 miles
- Pacific High School 0.18 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.38 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.38 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.38 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.39 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.5 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.38 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.51 miles
- School For International Studies 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 11 Hoyt St
- hoyt st (0.07 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.09 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.19 miles) N R
- dekalb ave (0.21 miles) B D N Q R
- jay st - metrotech (0.22 miles) A C F
- nevins st (0.28 miles) 2 3 4 5
- borough hall (0.31 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.34 miles) 2 3
- bergen st (0.36 miles) F G
- court st (0.46 miles) N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.54 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) 2 3 4 5
- fulton st (0.56 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) B Q
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.