About This Listing | 11 Hoyt St, APT 27CListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Tishman Speyer’s 11 Hoyt sets Brooklyn’s new standard for architecture and design. The graceful 57-story tower, offering studio to four-bedroom luxury residences and more than 55,000 sq ft of unrivaled indoor and outdoor amenities, is an extraordinary work of architecture and design. A true collaboration among three celebrated world-class firms-architecture by Jeanne Gang’s Studio Gang, interiors by Michaelis Boyd Associates, and landscape architecture by Hollander Design-11 Hoyt is a visionary building that looks to the future while drawing inspiration from Brooklyn’s rich architectural history and creative spirit.
This three-bedroom, two-bathroom corner residence on the 27th floor features North and West views of the vibrant Downtown Brooklyn cityscape and is centered on a spacious open plan living/dining room outfitted in 11 Hoyt’s Heritage palette.
Sophisticated and richly hued this residence features dark-stained oak wide-plank floors throughout and lofty 10′ ceilings. The kitchen comes fully equipped with a premium Bosch appliance package including a refrigerator and dishwasher, vented stovetop exhaust fan and gas cooktop, custom light grey satin-lacquer cabinets with blackened steel accents, honed Italian lava stone countertops and backsplash, and custom fixtures in an oil rubbed bronze finish.
The master suite features a large bay window as well as an ample sized walkin closet and an elegant ensuite master bathroom that includes a walkin shower, bespoke dark-stained double oak vanity with white ceramic basin and blackened metal frame, oil rubbed bronze fixtures, Italian white Calacatta marble floors with radiant heat and crackle-glazed ceramic wall tiles in a soothing sage green hue.
Spacious window seats in the second and third bedrooms provide an ideal setting for reading or relaxing. The second bathroom features cool white glazed ceramic wall tiles, grey Italian Bardiglio marble floors and bathtub surround and a custom dark-stained oak vanity with oil rubbed bronze fixtures.
This home also includes a Bosch Washer & Dryer, WiFi-enabled smart thermostats, USB outlets in select locations, and Latch smart entry door locks.
- 1294 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 11 Hoyt St
About 11 Hoyt St
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Sports Court
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Parking Garage
- Basement Storage
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
Schools Near 11 Hoyt St
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.21 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.4 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.56 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.56 miles
- Pacific High School 0.18 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.38 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.38 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.38 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.39 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.5 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.38 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.51 miles
- School For International Studies 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 11 Hoyt St
- hoyt st (0.07 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.09 miles) A C G
- jay st - metrotech (0.19 miles) N R
- dekalb ave (0.21 miles) B D N Q R
- jay st - metrotech (0.22 miles) A C F
- nevins st (0.28 miles) 2 3 4 5
- borough hall (0.31 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.34 miles) 2 3
- bergen st (0.36 miles) F G
- court st (0.46 miles) N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.54 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) 2 3 4 5
- fulton st (0.56 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) B Q
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.