About This Listing | 22 Bond St, # 2/3Listing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Residence 2/3 is an exemplary duplex reflecting the immaculate attention to detail and refined fit & finishes of 22 Bond Street. With direct elevator access, the foyer opens to the expansive and truly grand living & entertaining space. Meticulously-crafted interiors feature double-height ceilings as well as generous wall space for displaying your prized works of art. This magnificent home is bathed in light from floor-to-ceiling walls of glass with north and south-facing city views. European oak tongue and groove wood flooring and custom 9′ flat-close doors with hidden recessed hinges can be found throughout.
Off your main living space, an oversized Smallbone-designed kitchen offers an abundance of storage, multiple prep spaces and a full suite of Gaggenau appliances. There is plenty of bar seating, as well as a dining space that can easily accommodate 10-12 guests. Two well-appointed bedrooms suites are located opposite the living space on this level with beautiful views over the building’s lush garden. Completing this level is a chic powder room as well as utility room with a washer & vented dryer.
Ascending the 3-Form Chroma-White Out suspended staircase, the upper-level houses the primary suite. Refresh and renew in your private primary bedroom brightened by a wall of floor to ceiling glass. The indulgent Calacatta marble-clad bath is adorned with a large soaking tub, oversized glass shower from Porcelanosa, dual vanity, and Hansgrohe-Axor by Citterio hardware.
A unique blend of authentic luxury and rugged sophistication, the stunning architecture of 22 Bond speaks to the neighborhood’s industrial past. Set behind a private corten steel facade, this six-unit boutique building is a hidden gem, offering residents one-of-a-kind art installations by Federico Uribe and Roy Nachum and a multilevel garden and outdoor lounge. This sleek doorman building is just moments from all NoHo has to offer, while being easily accessible to SoHo, NoLita, Greenwich Village, Washington Square Park and multiple subway lines. The complete terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor (File No: CD 14-0265).
- 2939 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Noho
Active Listings At 22 Bond St
About 22 Bond Street
Schools Near 22 Bond St
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.4 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.4 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.52 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.55 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.6 miles
- Harvey Milk High School 0.25 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.29 miles
- Cascades High School 0.33 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.59 miles
- Nycischool 0.59 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.55 miles
- School For Global Leaders 0.59 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.6 miles
- Marta Valle Secondary School 0.59 miles
- East Side Community School 0.6 miles
Transportation Near 22 Bond St
- bleecker st (0.06 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.15 miles) B D F M
- prince st (0.26 miles) N Q R W
- 8th st - nyu (0.28 miles) N Q R W
- astor pl (0.28 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.29 miles) F
- spring st (0.34 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- bowery (0.43 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.53 miles) A C E
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.53 miles) B D F M
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.54 miles) A C E
- grand st (0.56 miles) B D
- union sq - 14th st (0.6 miles) L
- 3rd ave (0.6 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.6 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- delancey st - essex st (0.61 miles) F
Modern high rises coexist with public art installations in NoHo, named for being North of Houston Street. The neighborhood is home to one of New York’s most important theaters The…
Similar Condos in Noho
The Noho Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Noho, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Noho, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.