About This Listing | 111 Mercer St, PHListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
This incredible SoHo Duplex penthouse defines modern minimalism in a historic cast-iron loft building, featuring three bedrooms and three outstanding terraces for an ideal indoor-outdoor lifestyle in the heart of downtown.
Arrive via key-locked elevator to the home’s top-floor living spaces, flooded with natural light thanks to eastern and western terraces, one with an outdoor fireplace. NanaWall doors open both sides of the level completely to capture gentle breezes and create a truly seamless indoor/outdoor living experience. The spacious great room offers generous living and dining areas featuring blonde wide-plank hardwood floors and sky-high ceilings.
The adjacent, open Varenna kitchen epitomizes chic simplicity and functionality, with its Calacatta Gold marble countertops, wide island and premium appliances, including a 36-inch Sub-Zero refrigerator and a fully vented gas range, wine refrigerator, speed oven and built-in espresso machine by Miele. An open glass-and-wood staircase leads up to the spectacular roof deck featuring a complete outdoor kitchen and wide-open city views. With a combined 1,300 square feet of private outdoor space, this home truly is exceptional when it comes to outdoor destinations.
Three luxurious bedroom suites reside on the penthouse’s lower level. The serene owner’s suite boasts a fireplace, reach-in and walk-in closets, and a white-on-white en suite bathroom where heated marble floors and timeless subway tile surround a Waterworks soaking tub and steam shower, and a double vanity with Lefroy Brooks fixtures. Two more bedroom suites flank a comfortable media room, while multiple extra closets, an in-unit washer/dryer and powder room add effortless ease. Smart home automation controls shades, lighting and A/V equipment throughout this rare SoHo showplace.
111 Mercer Street is an ultra-private boutique condominium featuring a virtual doorman system and just four total units. Designed in 1868 by Henry Fernbach, a prominent name among SoHo’s cast-iron masterpieces, the award-winning building was converted to condominium use in 2013. Located within the SoHo Cast-Iron Historic District, between Spring and Prince, this home sits at the epicenter of downtown cool, surrounded by the city’s best dining, nightlife and shopping.
- 3063 Square ft
- Year Built: 1900
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Soho
Schools Near 111 Mercer St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.36 miles
- Nycischool 0.28 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.28 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.29 miles
- Cascades High School 0.46 miles
- High School M560 - City As School 0.49 miles
- M.s. 131 0.61 miles
- Home Instruction 0.49 miles
Transportation Near 111 Mercer St
- prince st (0.09 miles) N Q R W
- spring st (0.15 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.19 miles) B D F M
- bleecker st (0.28 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- spring st (0.29 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.33 miles) R W
- canal st (0.35 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.36 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.37 miles) 1 2
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.37 miles) A C E
- bowery (0.38 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.39 miles) J Z
- houston st (0.44 miles) 1 2
- grand st (0.48 miles) B D
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.49 miles) F
- franklin st (0.51 miles) 1 2
- 8th st - nyu (0.58 miles) N Q R W
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.58 miles) B D F M
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.59 miles) A C E
- astor pl (0.61 miles) 4 6 6 Express
Soho, short for “South of Houston”, is jammed packed with shopping. With everything from haute couture boutiques to well-known chains, Soho is truly an all-encompassing marketplace. But don’t let all…
Similar Condos in Soho
The Soho Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Soho, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.