About This Listing | 360 Central Park W, APT 3CListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
A spacious 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom in the historic Upper West Side. Transformed by CetraRuddy Architects, 360 Central Park West is a classic 1929 Rosario Candela building that has been reimagined for luxurious 21st century living with bright, open spaces and extraordinary finishes. Unit to be sold with occupant in place as investment property.
This home features 5″ solid oak floors, central air conditioning, washer/dryer, and new Landmarks approved double-pane Pella windows. The open kitchen boasts Calacatta Caldia counters and backsplashes, while the master bathroom has floor-to-ceiling Bianco Namibia slab walls and Waterworks fixtures. Storage is included.
The building is fully attended and features a playroom, gym, private storage, bike storage, and pet washing. Best of all, 360 Central Park West offers direct access to Central Park, complete with tennis courts, playgrounds, running and biking trails, paddle boats, concerts, theater, and the Metropolitan Museum.
- 888 Square ft
- Year Built: 1929
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
Active Listings At 360 Central Park W
About 360 Central Park West
Schools Near 360 Central Park W
- P.s. 084 Lillian Weber 0.19 miles
- P.s. 163 Alfred E. Smith 0.32 miles
- P.s. 166 The Richard Rodgers School Of The Arts And Technology 0.4 miles
- P.s. 075 Emily Dickinson 0.52 miles
- P.s. 145, The Bloomingdale School 0.54 miles
- Edward A. Reynolds West Side High School 0.41 miles
- M.s. M247 Dual Language Middle School 0.19 miles
- Community Action School - Ms 258 0.29 miles
- M.s. 256 Academic & Athletic Excellence 0.29 miles
- M.s. 250 West Side Collaborative Middle School 0.52 miles
- M.s. 243 Center School 0.61 miles
- P.s. 333 Manhattan School For Children 0.29 miles
- Democracy Prep Charter School 0.61 miles
Transportation Near 360 Central Park W
- 96th st (0.03 miles) A B C
- 103rd st (0.38 miles) A B C
- 96th st (0.43 miles) 1 2 3
- 86th st (0.43 miles) A B C
- 103rd st (0.59 miles) 1
- 86th st (0.62 miles) 1 2
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.