About This Listing | 39 W 23rd St, APT 8AListing Courtesy of: Corcoran Group
Flooded with light, this half-floor home enjoys southern views through floor-to-ceiling-windows accented by Flatiron House’s signature planted loggias. Designed by COOKFOX Architects, this 1,607 square foot two- bedroom, two-and a half-bath residence features a gracious living area with a separate dining area. The custom kitchen features ample custom oak, lacquer, and ribbed glass cabinetry framed in brass, along with Calacatta Lincoln marble slab countertops and backsplashes. Appliances include a Thermador six-burner gas range with a vented hood, Bosch speed oven and dishwasher, Gaggenau refrigerator/freezer, and an undercounter wine refrigerator. The primary suite boasts a large walk-in-closet that leads into a five-fixture bathroom with a custom double sink vanity, heated marble floors, a 6′ Kohler bathtub, a glass-enclosed shower, and water closet by Toto. The secondary bathroom is finished with limestone flooring, Ann Sacks textured ceramic tiles, custom vanity, Duravit shower/tub, and water closet by Toto. All bathrooms are outfitted Watermark oil rubbed bronze fittings. White oak wide plank flooring (5.5″ to 9.5″), central heating and air cooling and a large laundry room with a washer and dryer complete this residence.
Flatiron House spans 23rd to 24th Street with two buildings linked by a planted garden and an architectural glass walkway. Residence 8A is situated in the 23rd Street tower. Located at the crossroads of Chelsea and Flatiron neighborhoods, Flatiron House offers a unique opportunity to have it all in one of the city’s most desirable locations. Flatiron House offers a suite of tranquil amenities all designed by COOKFOX including an attended lobby, a fitness center with an adjacent terrace, a lush planted garden, a residents’ lounge, and a game room. Located just half a block from Madison Square Park, Flatiron House’s location affords residents convenient access to some of the city’s best restaurants, museums, galleries, and transportation.
Renderings are for finishes and not representative of the floorplan.
- 1607 Square ft
- Year Built: 2022
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Nomad
Active Listings At 39 W 23rd St
About Flatiron House
Schools Near 39 W 23rd St
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.5 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.23 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.24 miles
- The High School Of Fashion Industries 0.33 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.37 miles
- Legacy School For Integrated Studies 0.47 miles
- M.s. 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists 0.5 miles
- New York City Lab Middle School For Collaborative Studies 0.58 miles
Transportation Near 39 W 23rd St
- 23rd st (0.1 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.11 miles) F M
- 28th st (0.26 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.28 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.28 miles) 1 2
- 28th st (0.36 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 18th st (0.37 miles) 1 2
- 28th st (0.37 miles) 1 2
- 14th st (0.39 miles) F M
- union sq - 14th st (0.43 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.45 miles) A C E
- 6th ave (0.47 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.51 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.52 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 33rd st (0.54 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- herald sq - 34th st (0.54 miles) N Q R W
- herald sq - 34th st (0.55 miles) B D F M
- 14th st (0.57 miles) 1 2 3
- 34th st - penn station (0.57 miles) 1 2 3
- 14th st (0.57 miles) A C E
Named for being just north of Madison Square Park, NoMad has long been an up-and-coming neighborhood with fantastic restaurants, buildings with sweeping rooftop views and bars, and gorgeous architecture. Stylish…
Similar Condos in Nomad
The Nomad Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Nomad, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Nomad, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.