About This Listing | 12 Warren St, PENTHOUSEListing Courtesy of: Brown Harris Stevens Residential Sales Llc
This chic full-floor Penthouse boasts a huge private terrace, immaculate modern finishes, 10′ ceilings, and approximately 2505 sq ft of interior space. Soak in the sun, dine or entertain on your over-sized, private roof terrace of approximately 1425 sq ft (per floor plan draftsman) accessible by elevator or from the planted glass atrium within the apartment. This spectacular terrace boasts open exposures, a gas grill and approved plans for a hot tub. No expense has been spared to create a sophisticated and luxurious 2 bedroom plus den/office, 2.5 bathroom home.
The Great Room is an impressive and expansive space with south, west, and north views looking out over TriBeCa, the Financial District, and peeks of the Hudson River. There are over-sized windows, a beautiful custom Cafe Argento marble mantelpiece, ribbed concrete ceilings with a burnished bronze decorative finish and the glass atrium that leads to the terrace. The kitchen is outfitted with custom cabinetry, a Saint Laurent marble center island, a full suite of Gaggenau appliances including wine fridge, double oven, Sub-zero microwave drawer and a fully vented range hood. In addition to the roof terrace, there is a south facing terrace with knockout Brooklyn Bridge views located just off the kitchen to enjoy a drink or morning coffee.
The master bedroom suite features a stunning Bec Britain custom light sculpture, built-ins and a large, walk-in closet with custom Poliform cabinetry. The five-fixture master bath has bluestone and marble finishes, double sinks, a soaking tub and separate shower stall. The second bedroom features an en-suite bathroom with Duravit bathtub and the third bedroom is currently set up as a home office. Additional features in this special home include a Lutron keypad system for lighting and motorized shades, built-in Sonos sound system, a zoned climate control system, a laundry room with washer and vented dryer, 7.5 inch-wide plank Austrian white oak floors and gorgeous wall coverings throughout.
12 Warren Street is a full service boutique condominium in Tribeca. It was completed in 2017 and has a distinctive bluestone facade. There are just 13 residences and the condominium features a 24 hour doorman/concierge and fitness center.
- 2505 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
Active Listings At 12 Warren St
Schools Near 12 Warren St
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.23 miles
- P.s. 150 0.32 miles
- P.s. 89 0.38 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.53 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.57 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.4 miles
- Murry Bergtraum High School For Business Careers 0.41 miles
- High School Of Economics And Finance 0.42 miles
- Leadership And Public Service High School 0.44 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Business For Young Women, The 0.6 miles
- I.s. 289 0.38 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.1 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.1 miles
- P.s. 126 Jacob August Riis 0.54 miles
Transportation Near 12 Warren St
- city hall (0.05 miles) R W
- chambers st (0.07 miles) A C
- park pl (0.1 miles) 2 3
- chambers st (0.15 miles) 1 2 3
- world trade center (0.15 miles) E
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.18 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.21 miles) J Z
- fulton st (0.26 miles) A C
- fulton st (0.27 miles) 4 5
- fulton st (0.27 miles) J Z
- cortlandt st (0.29 miles) 1
- cortlandt st (0.31 miles) R W
- fulton st (0.31 miles) 2 3
- franklin st (0.38 miles) 1 2
- canal st (0.47 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.48 miles) R W
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.49 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.49 miles) J Z
- wall st (0.5 miles) 2 3
- wall st (0.5 miles) 4 5
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.