About This Listing | 325 Lexington Ave, APT 4EListing Courtesy of: Bond New York Properties Llc
Spacious & sunny eastern exposure studio available for purchase. Located in Murry Hill close to the GCS, this apartment is perfect for a primary residence, pied-a-terre, or investment property.
4E is a 501 SF contemporary studio features a full wall of floor to ceiling windows with amazing sun light. There is a huge walk-in closet and in unit washer / dryer makes life easy. Gorgeous wide-plank walnut floors throughout that add the perfect warmth for a contemporary city home.
325 Lexington is a modern constructed building located in Midtown East north of Murray Hill. This urban residential neighborhood provides idyllic tree-lined townhouse blocks for your evening & weekend stroll, and also close to a wealth of restaurants, shops and cafes. Close to Grand Central Station 4,5,6,7 subway lines and cross-town shuttle trains.
Building amenities include 24-hour doorman service, on-site resident mgr, a fitness center designed by The Wright Fit and a roof deck with Manhattan midtown, downtown skyline and river views.
Please contact LISTING AGENT for showing details.
BOND New York Properties is a licensed real estate broker that proudly supports equal housing opportunity.
- 501 Square ft
- Year Built: 2014
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
Active Listings At 325 Lexington Ave
About 325 Lex
Schools Near 325 Lexington Ave
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.36 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.26 miles
- Repertory Company High School For Theatre Arts 0.59 miles
Transportation Near 325 Lexington Ave
- grand central - 42nd st (0.17 miles) 7 7 Express
- grand central - 42nd st (0.18 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- grand central - 42nd st (0.26 miles) S
- 33rd st (0.32 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.39 miles) 7 7 Express
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.5 miles) B D F M
- herald sq - 34th st (0.53 miles) B D F M
- herald sq - 34th st (0.54 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.6 miles) N Q R W
- 51st st (0.62 miles) 4 6 6 Express
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.