610 Warren 610 Warren St, APT 4C
About This Listing | 610 Warren St, APT 4CListing Courtesy of: Choice New York
610 Warren Street is a boutique condominium located in prime Boerum Hill featuring 31 designer residences.
Apartment: Unit 4C is a beautiful, bright two bedroom + office/den/3br unit with two full baths, and TWO south facing terraces. Finally adding to all the high-end luxury, the condo comes complete with an in-unit washer & dryer utility room.
Enter the 1,142 square foot home into a large designer kitchen that opens into the spacious dining and living space. Enjoy preparing your favorite meals on the high-end Gaggenau range top, oven and built-in microwave. Brazilian Arabescato honed countertops and elegant white cabinetry complete the look along with a cleverly designed built-in chopping block and Bosch silent dishwasher.
Continue down the hall to two large bedrooms + office/den/ 3rd br. The primary bedroom suite features a private terrace, walk-in-closet and adjoining bath with floor-to-ceiling Sivec white marble tiles, and matching vanity with giant round mirror and a walk-in glass shower chrome Waterworks fixtures throughout.
The two other rooms have plenty space and closets. The second bathroom features black and white Sivec and Nero Marquina mosaic tilework and a large tub and shower.
Apartment 4C also features a Washer/Dryer utility closet and Daikin central heating and cooling throughout. Storage units in the basement can be rented when available.
BUILDING: Centrally located between Gowanus, Fort Greene, and Park Slope, 610 Warren Street is a boutique, modern, luxury condominium with only 31 residences. A doorman is present Monday-Friday, 10am-6pm- with a Virtual Doorman other hours and weekends. Other amenities include a fitness room, childrens playroom, a beautiful entertainment lounge with pool table and a common roof deck with outdoor grill and wonderful panoramic views of Manhattan and Downtown Brooklyn.
- 1142 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Boerum Hill
Active Listings At 610 Warren Street
About 610 Warren
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Billiards Room
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Bicycle Room
- Billiard Room
Schools Near 610 Warren Street
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.25 miles
- P.s. 282 Park Slope 0.33 miles
- P.s. 372 -the Children's School 0.41 miles
- P.s. 032 Samuels Mills Sprole 0.57 miles
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.6 miles
- Brooklyn High School Of The Arts 0.17 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.35 miles
- Cobble Hill School Of American Studies 0.56 miles
- Brooklyn Technical High School 0.57 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.17 miles
- M.s. K266 - Park Place Community Middle School 0.21 miles
- New Horizons School 0.57 miles
- I.s. 340 0.6 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K077 0.21 miles
- P.s. K753 - School For Career Development 0.59 miles
- P.s. K369 - Coy L. Cox School 0.48 miles
Transportation Near 610 Warren Street
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.19 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.27 miles) 2 3 4 5
- bergen st (0.28 miles) 2 3 4
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.29 miles) B Q
- union st (0.3 miles) D N R
- lafayette ave (0.48 miles) A C
- 7th ave (0.48 miles) B Q
- fulton st (0.49 miles) G
- nevins st (0.5 miles) 2 3 4 5
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.56 miles) A C G
About Boerum Hill
Well-stocked bookstores, relaxed parks, and new restaurants compose Boerum Hill, a lush Brooklyn hotspot packed with brownstones and professionals. Landlocked but near the Gowanus Canal, there’s much to admire in…
Similar Condos in Boerum Hill
The Boerum Hill Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Boerum Hill, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Boerum Hill, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.