Pacific Park Brooklyn 550 Vanderbilt Ave, APT 623
About This Listing | 550 Vanderbilt Ave, APT 623Listing Courtesy of: Spire Group Inc.
– 25-year 421A Tax abatement in place!! One of the last tax abatement buildings in NYC;
– 847 sq ft: One of the largest 1 BRs with the best layout in this building;
– Beautiful sunny unit with East & South facing, large corner windows, a big walk-in closet, Washer / Dryer in Unit and Miele appliances;
– A luxury full-service condo building in the heart of Prospect Heights in Brooklyn with 11 subways within walking distance.
NEW TO MARKET: This beautiful, spacious, sun flooded East & South facing 1 BR with lofty ceiling heights has been designed using organic elements with an array of sophisticated fixtures and finishes. Contemporary open layouts are complimented by wide-plank white-washed oak floors, walls of over sized windows. The sublime kitchen offers custom gray lacquer cabinetry, white Carrara marble counter tops and back splash, and a suite of fully integrated Miele appliances, including a vented cook top hood. The double-sink bathroom comes with stainless-steel Grohe fixtures, light Carrara marble, spacious walnut vanity. Additionally, there is a Bosh washer/dryer closet, a coat closet, a big walk-in closet in the bedroom and the central climate control system in unit.
Designed inside and out by celebrated architect COOKFOX. The building is a Silver LEED building. Residents will enjoy 10,000 square feet of amenities including white-glove, 24 hour door service, a library by McNally Jackson, fitness center by The Wright Fit, lounge with catering kitchen, Children’s playroom, pet wash station, bike storage, an amazing rooftop terrace with communal gardens and breathtaking city views and a live-in super.
This building has a short distance to Prospect Park, Barclay Center, Atlantic Center shopping mall, Brooklyn’s Botanical Garden and Brooklyn Bridge Park. In addition, you are surrounded by 5 historical Brooklyn neighborhoods, cultural landmarks, and a transportation hub ready to take you anywhere. Quick access to Manhattan with 11 subways nearby including B/C/Q/2/3/4/5/G/D/N/R and also to the LIRR. 550 Vanderbilt is a condominium like no other, providing its residents with an extraordinary opportunity to connect with the community and nature, all in the very heart of Brooklyn, New York City’s most exciting borough.
Please feel free to contact the listing agent for more information.
- 847 Square ft
- Year Built: -1
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Prospect Heights
Active Listings At 550 Vanderbilt Ave
About Pacific Park Brooklyn
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Pet Spa
Schools Near 550 Vanderbilt Ave
- P.s. 009 Teunis G. Bergen 0.15 miles
- P.s. 011 Purvis J. Behan 0.34 miles
- P.s. 022 0.43 miles
- P.s. 056 Lewis H. Latimer 0.5 miles
- P.s. 316 Elijah Stroud 0.57 miles
- Acorn Community High School 0.35 miles
- M.s. 571 0.15 miles
- Achievement First Endeavor Charter School 0.18 miles
- I.s. 340 0.31 miles
- Satellite Three 0.5 miles
- M.s. K266 - Park Place Community Middle School 0.5 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K077 0.5 miles
- P.s. K753 - School For Career Development 0.17 miles
Transportation Near 550 Vanderbilt Ave
- clinton - washington aves (0.23 miles) A C
- 7th ave (0.34 miles) B Q
- bergen st (0.37 miles) 2 3 4
- grand army plaza (0.38 miles) 2 3 4
- lafayette ave (0.51 miles) A C
- clinton - washington aves (0.54 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) B Q
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) 2 3 4 5
- franklin ave (0.58 miles) A C
- eastern pkwy - bklyn museum (0.6 miles) 2 3 4
- fulton st (0.61 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.62 miles) D N Q R
About Prospect Heights
Prospect Heights plays host to many of the borough’s renowned cultural institutions. The Botanic Gardens and the Brooklyn Museum both call Prospect Heights home. Weekdays are serene along the neighborhood’s…
Similar Condos in Prospect Heights
The Prospect Heights Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Heights, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Heights, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.