1890 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, APT 3C
About This Listing | 1890 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd, APT 3CListing Courtesy of: Bond New York
Are you looking for condo ownership but still want New York prewar charm
Would you like to know how you could get a lower interest rate and $4000 towards closing costs buying this unit
Look no further. South Harlems Strathmore is your perfect north of the park home.
Enter and head down your palatial grand entryway past your bedrooms and vented in unit laundry to get to your open plan living room and kitchen flooded with light from the two large eastern facing windows.
The kitchen comes equipped with stainless steel appliances and a stone countertop, serving as a breakfast bar and/or additional workspace.
The master bedroom comfortably fits a king and furniture but with the three huge closets, you may just need a reading chair. The en-suite bath has dual vanities and ample drawer space opposite a gorgeous and large walk-in shower. Your second bedroom allows for a queen bed or a place set aside from the living room to work from home.
Amenities in the building include a virtual doorman linked to your phone, elevator, gym, package and bike room with a small courtyard pulling your lobby back from the street. Pets are welcome!
Straddled between the 2/3 and B/C train lines this home is quite quick to midtown or downtown Manhattan. On your days off youre just 5 minutes from the top of Central Parks gardens, playgrounds, swimming pool, the loop, and more.
BOND New York Properties is a licensed real estate broker that proudly supports equal housing opportunity.
- 1107 Square ft
- Year Built: -1
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
Schools Near 1890 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
- P.s. 185 John M. Langston 0.39 miles
- P.s. 036 Margaret Douglas 0.59 miles
- Sisulu-walker Charter School 0.08 miles
- Harlem Success Academy 4 Charter School 0.15 miles
- P.s. 076 A. Philip Randolph 0.3 miles
- P.s. 149 Sojourner Truth 0.31 miles
- P.s. 180 Hugo Newman 0.36 miles
- Kipp S.t.a.r. College Preparatory 0.55 miles
- J.h.s. 054 Booker T. Washington 0.57 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M079 - Horan School 0.56 miles
- P.s. 241 Family Academy 0.15 miles
- Future Leaders Institute Charter School 0.38 miles
- Harlem Link Charter School 0.39 miles
- Wadleigh Secondary School For The Performing & Visual Arts 0.04 miles
Transportation Near 1890 Adam Clayton Powell Jr Blvd
- 116th st (0.17 miles) A B C
- 116th st (0.21 miles) 2 3
- central park north (110th st) (0.27 miles) 2 3
- cathedral pkwy (110th st) (0.28 miles) A B C
- 125th st (0.54 miles) 2 3
- 125th st (0.58 miles) A B C D
- 103rd st (0.62 miles) A B C
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.