About This Listing | 129 Martense St, APT 1AListing Courtesy of: Hauseit Llc
Modern, sunny, and oversized duplex studio apartment with sleek 1.5 bathrooms, dishwasher, washer/dryer, and SONOS sound system throughout. Located in a vibrant neighborhood just seconds from Prospect Park, multiple markets, gourmet groceries, shopping, restaurants, and subways (B/Q and 2/5 at Church Ave). You will find everything you need right outside your front door!
Stone countertops, custom wood cabinetry, heated marble bathroom floors with frameless glass and deep soaking tub.
Qualifies for Eagle Community Home Loan with rates as low as 3.79%!
- 858 Square ft
- Year Built: 1901
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Flatbush
About 129 Martense St
Schools Near 129 Martense St
- P.s. 006 0.26 miles
- P.s. 092 Adrian Hegeman 0.33 miles
- Academy Of Hospitality And Tourism 0.24 miles
- High School For Service & Learning At Erasmus 0.24 miles
- High School For Youth And Community Development At Erasmus 0.24 miles
- M.s. 246 Walt Whitman 0.21 miles
- M.s. 002 0.36 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K141 0.36 miles
- Explore Charter School 0.26 miles
- P.s. 181 Brooklyn 0.53 miles
- Academy For College Preparation And Career Exploration: A College Board School 0.24 miles
- Science, Technology And Research Early College High School At Erasmus 0.24 miles
Transportation Near 129 Martense St
- church ave (0.27 miles) 2 5
- winthrop st (0.43 miles) 2 5
- parkside ave (0.44 miles) Q
- church ave (0.44 miles) B Q
- beverly rd (0.53 miles) 2 5
Named for the far-stretching avenue that runs through its eastern end, Flatbush is an older neighborhood with an old-fashioned architectural vibe. Settled by Dutch colonists much of the buildings here…
Similar Condos in Flatbush
The Flatbush Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatbush, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Flatbush, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.