About This Listing | 550 Vanderbilt Ave, APT 426Listing Courtesy of: Spire Group Inc.
– 25-year 421A Tax abatement in place!!
– Washer / Dryer in Unit, Walk-in closet, double sink bathroom vanity, high end exterior planter
– A luxury full-service condo building in the heart of Prospect Heights, Brooklyn with 11 subways within walking distance.
This stunning court yard facing, large 1 BR with lofty ceiling heights and oversized window has been designed using a palette of natural, organic elements with an array of sophisticated fixtures and finishes. Contemporary open layouts are complimented by wide-plank white-washed oak floors. The sublime kitchen offers custom gray lacquer cabinetry, white Carrara marble counter tops and back splash, and a suite of fully integrated Miele appliances, including a vented cook top hood. The bathroom with double sink vanity and stainless-steel Grohe fixtures, light Carrara marble, spacious walnut vanity and a shower with 2 shower heads. Additionally, there are a Bosh washer/dryer closet, a walk in closet and a large coat closet, central climate control system in unit.
Designed by celebrated architect COOKFOX, this building is a Silver LEED building. Residents will enjoy 10,000 square feet of amenities including a library by McNally Jackson, fitness center by The Wright Fit, lounge with catering kitchen, Childrens playroom, pet wash station, bike storage, an amazing rooftop terrace with communal gardens and breathtaking city views, 24 hour door service with a live-in super, .
This building has a short distance to Prospect Park, Barclay Center, Atlantic Center shopping mall, Brooklyns Botanical Garden and Brooklyn Bridge Park. In addition, you are surrounded by 5 historical Brooklyn neighborhoods, cultural landmarks, and a transportation hub ready to take you anywhere. Quick access to Manhattan with 11 subways nearby including B/C/Q/2/3/4/5/G/D/N/R and also to the LIRR. 550 Vanderbilt is a condominium like no other, providing its residents with an extraordinary opportunity to connect with the community and nature, all in the very heart of Brooklyn, New York Citys most exciting borough.
Please email the listing agent for more information or request in-person showings.
- 763 Square ft
- Year Built: -1
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Prospect Heights
Active Listings At 550 Vanderbilt Ave
About Pacific Park Brooklyn
Schools Near 550 Vanderbilt Ave
- P.s. 009 Teunis G. Bergen 0.15 miles
- P.s. 011 Purvis J. Behan 0.34 miles
- P.s. 022 0.43 miles
- P.s. 056 Lewis H. Latimer 0.5 miles
- P.s. 316 Elijah Stroud 0.57 miles
- Acorn Community High School 0.35 miles
- M.s. 571 0.15 miles
- Achievement First Endeavor Charter School 0.18 miles
- I.s. 340 0.31 miles
- Satellite Three 0.5 miles
- M.s. K266 - Park Place Community Middle School 0.5 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K077 0.5 miles
- P.s. K753 - School For Career Development 0.17 miles
Transportation Near 550 Vanderbilt Ave
- clinton - washington aves (0.23 miles) A C
- 7th ave (0.34 miles) B Q
- bergen st (0.37 miles) 2 3 4
- grand army plaza (0.38 miles) 2 3 4
- lafayette ave (0.51 miles) A C
- clinton - washington aves (0.54 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) B Q
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) 2 3 4 5
- franklin ave (0.58 miles) A C
- eastern pkwy - bklyn museum (0.6 miles) 2 3 4
- fulton st (0.61 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.62 miles) D N Q R
About Prospect Heights
Prospect Heights plays host to many of the borough’s renowned cultural institutions. The Botanic Gardens and the Brooklyn Museum both call Prospect Heights home. Weekdays are serene along the neighborhood’s…
Similar Condos in Prospect Heights
The Prospect Heights Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Heights, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Heights, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.