About This Listing | 505 W 43rd St, APT 6CListing Courtesy of: Fact Real Estate
Fact Real Estate is proud to present Charlie West unit 6C for sale.
Unit 6C is a bright 506 square-foot studio featuring tall ceilings and white oak hardwood floors. The unit also has an open kitchen equipped white lacquer cabinetry and white quartz countertops with Bosch oven, refrigerator, dishwasher, and cooktop as well as a food disposal in the sink and Bosch washer and dryer in the unit.
Located in the prime border of Hells Kitchen and Hudson Yards, the unit boasts a dynamic selection of cuisines, from hole in the wall ethnic food to Michelin restaurants. The resident can enjoy a plethora of lifestyles the city has to offer and an extremely accessible subway and transit system; making it a great self-use as well as an investment.
The building, Charlie West, is a brand new ground up construction that was designed with quality in mind. Charlie West features 24/7 doorman, beautifully designed indoor swimming pool with direct access to the court yard, fitness center, recreation room, bike storage as well as additional storage for purchase.
Tenant in place until 4/2023 with potential to deliver vacant.
- 506 Square ft
- Year Built: -1
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Clinton
Active Listings At 505 W 43rd St
About Charlie West
List of Amenities
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
- Central Courtyard
- Indoor Pool
- Outdoor Terraces
- Private Lounge With Fireplace
Schools Near 505 W 43rd St
- P.s. 051 Elias Howe 0.1 miles
- P.s. 212 Midtown West 0.43 miles
- The Business Of Sports School 0.34 miles
- High School Of Graphic Communication Arts 0.34 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Design And Construction, The 0.35 miles
- High School Of Hospitality Management 0.35 miles
- Facing History School, The 0.35 miles
- P.s. 111 Adolph S. Ochs 0.51 miles
- Professional Performing Arts High School 0.43 miles
- P.s. 035 0.58 miles
Transportation Near 505 W 43rd St
- 42nd st - port authority bus term (0.41 miles) A C E
- 34th st - hudson yards (0.49 miles) 7 7 Express
- 50th st (0.54 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.57 miles) 7 7 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.58 miles) 1 2 3
- 34th st - penn station (0.6 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.61 miles) S
- 49th st (0.62 miles) N Q R W
Nestled between the flurry of the theater district and the serene bike trails along the Hudson River, Clinton is a diverse and friendly neighborhood where first-time tourists and lifelong residents…
Similar Condos in Clinton
The Clinton Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Clinton, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.