About This Listing | 172 Madison Ave, FL 22BListing Courtesy of: New York Casas Ltd
In the sought-after, one of two, B line units with open views at the Karl Fischer-designed 172 Madison immaculate corner residence offering double-exposure views grounded by 8″ wide-plank oak floors stained in a beautiful dark hue and complimented by luxe natural-material finishings. With interiors by Shamir Shah in partnership with Molten, the great room flows into the crisp open kitchen and dining space, and offers cityscape views including the beloved Chrysler Building a true gem at night all framed by 11 floor-to-ceiling windows. Enjoy a chef-caliber a kitchen featuring fully-integrated Miele appliances, including dishwasher, a vented hood, and a Marvel wine refrigerator with high gloss lacquer cabinets and Statuary Quartz slab countertops, accented by an Ann Sacks mosaic backsplash. With a split-bedroom layout, the private master en-suite offers absolutely unparalleled views of the Empire State Building, as well as fabulous Ornare-outfitted closet spaces, with a five-fixture en-suite bath featuring Bianco Neve marble walls, Dornbracht polished chrome fixtures, Toto toilet, heated floors, and a Zuma deep-soaking black marble tub. The second bedroom has a walk-in closet as well, and three-piece marble en-suite bath. Residence 22B offers particularly excellent closet spaces all of which are fully-fitted by Ornare, which has the distinction as having outfitted the likes of the model unit at 111 West 57th Street, as well as the penthouse home at 35 Hudson Yards. Bosch washer/dryer are in unit, there is a spacious marble & granite powder room, and the residence is fully-equipped with smart home capabilities and all windows are installed with automatic shades and blackout ones in bedrooms.
Situated near to both Madison Square Park & Bryant Park the full-service One Seventy Two Madison offers a sense of privacy afforded by having a maximum of just three homes per floor, as well as an excellent suite of amenities which include a comprehensive wellness center featuring a double-height 67 saltwater pool with 20 waterfall, a state-of-the-art fitness center, yoga & ballet studio, and steam & changing rooms. Residents also enjoy a 24-hour attended lobby, a private club with billiards & wet bar, a lounge with an adjacent outdoor plaza, childrens playroom, bike storage, a pet spa, and private storage is available for purchase.
- 1476 Square ft
- Year Built: 1921
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Midtown South
Active Listings At 172 Madison Ave
Schools Near 172 Madison Ave
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.4 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.13 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.38 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.39 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.54 miles
- Repertory Company High School For Theatre Arts 0.61 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.58 miles
Transportation Near 172 Madison Ave
- 33rd st (0.1 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 28th st (0.29 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- herald sq - 34th st (0.29 miles) B D F M
- herald sq - 34th st (0.29 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.3 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.44 miles) S
- 34th st - penn station (0.46 miles) 1 2 3
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.46 miles) 7 7 Express
- grand central - 42nd st (0.47 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- grand central - 42nd st (0.48 miles) 7 7 Express
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.49 miles) B D F M
- 23rd st (0.51 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.52 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.53 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.54 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.57 miles) F M
- times sq - 42nd st (0.6 miles) 1 2 3
- times sq - 42nd st (0.61 miles) 7 7 Express
About Midtown South
The streets around Penn Station and Madison Square Garden are informally known as Midtown South, a neighborhood that has some residents but more offices, restaurants and stores. Encompassing Koreatown, the…
Similar Condos in Midtown South
The Midtown South Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.