About This Listing | 172 Madison Ave, FL 11BListing Courtesy of: Serhant Llc
Enjoy stunning views of the Empire State and Chrysler Buildings in this Shamir Shah-designed corner condo, an immaculate 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home nestled between Madison Square Park and Bryant Park.
The home begins with a welcoming foyer adorned with a coat closet and powder room with Globe Bone porcelain tile floors, a chiseled limestone accent wall, and a Black Forest vanity. An open-plan living room, dining room, and kitchen with northern and eastern exposure features floor-to-ceiling windows, beautiful hardwood floors, and airy 11-foot ceilings.
The all-white Molteni kitchen boasts an eat-in waterfall peninsula, high-gloss lacquer cabinetry, elegant Luce De Luna slab countertops, an Ann Sacks tile backsplash, a Marvel wine cooler, and integrated Miele appliances.
The king-size primary suite has a deep walk-in closet, several reach-in closets, and unobstructed views of the Empire State Building. The primary bathroom has radiant heated basketweave tile floors, a custom double vanity, bold Bianco Neve and black marble accents, sleek polished chrome Dornbracht fixtures, a walk-in rain shower, and a deep Zuma soaking tub.
The second bedroom is just off the living room and has a huge walk-in closet and pristine en-suite bathroom with radiant heated floors and a walk-in shower. Finishing the home is a Bosch washer and vented dryer and pre-wiring for smart home technology.
172 Madison Avenue is a full-service luxury condominium imagined by Karl Fischer and Shamir Shah. The building has a 67-foot saltwater pool, spa and steam rooms, a fitness center, a children’s playroom, a club area, a pet spa, a bicycle room, a sun lounge, an open-air plaza, concierge service, and 24-hour door attendants. It surrounded by dozens of dining and shopping options, and it is close to Koreatown, NoMad, Madison Square Park, Bryant Park, and The Morgan Library & Museum. Grand Central Terminal and Penn Station are also nearby. Public transportation options include the 6, B, D, F, M, N, Q, R, and W and the PATH train. Pets are welcome.
- 1488 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Midtown South
Active Listings At 172 Madison Ave
About 172 Madison Avenue
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Bike Storage
- Biker Room
- Central Air
- Dooman Full Time
- High Rise
- In Unit Washer Dryer
Schools Near 172 Madison Ave
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.41 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.14 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.37 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.39 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.54 miles
- Repertory Company High School For Theatre Arts 0.6 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.58 miles
Transportation Near 172 Madison Ave
- 33rd st (0.11 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- herald sq - 34th st (0.29 miles) B D F M
- herald sq - 34th st (0.29 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.29 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 28th st (0.3 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.44 miles) S
- 34th st - penn station (0.45 miles) 1 2 3
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.46 miles) 7 7 Express
- grand central - 42nd st (0.47 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.48 miles) B D F M
- grand central - 42nd st (0.48 miles) 7 7 Express
- 23rd st (0.51 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.52 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.54 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.54 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.57 miles) F M
- times sq - 42nd st (0.59 miles) 1 2 3
- times sq - 42nd st (0.61 miles) 7 7 Express
- times sq - 42nd st (0.62 miles) S
About Midtown South
The streets around Penn Station and Madison Square Garden are informally known as Midtown South, a neighborhood that has some residents but more offices, restaurants and stores. Encompassing Koreatown, the…
Similar Condos in Midtown South
The Midtown South Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Midtown South, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.