About This Listing | 124 Wyckoff St, PHListing Courtesy of: Serhant Llc
Indulge in the epitome of luxury at 124 Wyckoff Street, a brand new 3-unit boutique condominium on a picturesque block on the border of Boerum Hill and Cobble Hill.
Residence Three is the penthouse, the crown jewel, offering a stunning 3-bedroom, 2-bathroom duplex in the sky, with massive living room, 2 massive private finished terraces, and a third private accessed top roof.
The custom-finished kitchen is a chef’s dream, boasting a Bertazzoni appliance package, vented hood, custom-made cabinetry from Quebec, and warm green Clé tile suite. The bathroom finishes include gorgeous stone, built-in medicine cabinets, and gold-toned hardware. The home also includes an oversized Samsung washer and dryer (vents out), Jeld-Wen “EpicVue” windows, and gorgeous 7″ white oak hardwood floors, all adding to the grandeur of this exquisite residence. More details such as built-in sound-reducing elements, such as double subfloor with soundproofing mats between floors, add to the quality, craftsmanship, and thoughtful details to make this home an oasis.
The upstairs primary suite is a true masterpiece, featuring both southern and northern floor-through exposure, which allows for plenty of natural light to fill the space, and a large walk-in closet. The ensuite bathroom is a luxurious oasis, complete with a luxurious deep soaking tub situated afoot an oversized south facing window, a separate shower, a double vanity, and double built-in medicine cabinets.
Enjoy the privacy of the primary suite, which offers separation from the other bedrooms, allowing you to retreat to your bedroom oasis. The south-facing terrace can be accessed from the interior stairwell, so your guests don’t have to go through your bedroom to access your entertaining space. Home also includes bike storage and storage in basement.
Nestled on a picturesque block, 124 Wyckoff is located just moments away from some of the best neighborhood amenities in Boerum Hill, Cobble Hill, and Carroll Gardens. From the chic French Louie to the artisanal Mia’s Bakery, the trendy Brooklyn Inn to the upscale Grand Army Bar and Restaurant, the innovative Talea Beer Co to the charming Dimmer and Summer, and the iconic Ruthie’s, you will be spoiled for choice. With the F and G subway lines just a stone’s throw away, you can easily explore all that Brooklyn has to offer. Boerum Hill home awaits, and elevate your lifestyle to new heights at 124 Wyckoff.
The complete offering terms are in the Offering Plan, which is available from Sponsor. File No. CD22-0249.
- 1602 Square ft
- Year Built: 2025
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Boerum Hill
Active Listings At 124 Wyckoff St
About 124 Wyckoff St
Schools Near 124 Wyckoff St
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.14 miles
- P.s. 032 Samuels Mills Sprole 0.38 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.4 miles
- P.s. 058 The Carroll 0.45 miles
- P.s. 029 John M. Harrigan 0.47 miles
- Cobble Hill School Of American Studies 0.08 miles
- Pacific High School 0.29 miles
- Brooklyn High School Of The Arts 0.5 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.5 miles
- New Horizons School 0.38 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.5 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.22 miles
- School For International Studies 0.22 miles
- P.s. K369 - Coy L. Cox School 0.33 miles
Transportation Near 124 Wyckoff St
- bergen st (0.09 miles) F G
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.3 miles) A C G
- hoyt st (0.42 miles) 2 3
- carroll st (0.46 miles) F G
- borough hall (0.48 miles) 4 5
- jay st - metrotech (0.5 miles) A C F
- jay st - metrotech (0.5 miles) N R
- nevins st (0.5 miles) 2 3 4 5
- dekalb ave (0.53 miles) B D N Q R
- borough hall (0.54 miles) 2 3
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.56 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.62 miles) 2 3 4 5
- court st (0.62 miles) N R
About Boerum Hill
Well-stocked bookstores, relaxed parks, and new restaurants compose Boerum Hill, a lush Brooklyn hotspot packed with brownstones and professionals. Landlocked but near the Gowanus Canal, there’s much to admire in…
Similar Condos in Boerum Hill
The Boerum Hill Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Boerum Hill, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Boerum Hill, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.