Brooklyn Point 1 City Pt, APT 35E
About This Listing | 1 City Pt, APT 35EListing Courtesy of: Serhant
**2 POINTS OFF – FOR 3 YEARS
Now through March 31st, 2023, Sponsor will buy down your mortgage interest rate by 2% annually for the first 3 years of your mortgage for 2 and 3 bedroom purchases. Estimated Savings for Residence 35E: $84,825.**
THE SMARTEST BUY IN BROOKLYN.
BROOKLYN POINT OFFERS ONE OF THE LAST 25-YEAR TAX ABATEMENTS AVAILABLE IN NEW YORK CITY. ESTIMATED ANNUAL SAVINGS FOR RESIDENCE 35E: $22,858.
CLOSINGS HAVE COMMENCED AND ONSITE MODEL RESIDENCES ARE OPEN.
A pristine corner residence nestled in the prestigious Brooklyn Point development, this stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom home is a portrait of contemporary Brooklyn living. Features of this 1,178 sq. ft. home include beautiful wide plank stained oak floors, floor-to-ceiling windows with northern and eastern exposure and panoramic views of Brooklyn, an in-home washer/dryer, and a harmonious light wood color palette with brushed nickel fixtures and finishes designed to accentuate space and natural light.
A welcoming foyer adorned with a coat closet and full bathroom flows into a spacious open-concept living room, dining room, and kitchen saturated with natural light. The kitchen is equipped with an eat-in island, sleek white quartz countertops, custom oak millwork, a built-in Sub-Zero wine refrigerator, and a fully-integrated appliances from Miele including a 4-burner has range, 30” refrigerator, oven, and speed oven.
A thoughtful split-wing layout gives each bedroom enjoys a comfortable level of privacy. The primary bedroom has a pair of reach-in closets and an immaculate en-suite bathroom with a custom floating oak vanity, imported stone surfaces, custom Waterworks fixtures, a walk-in rain shower, and radiant heated floors. The second bedroom has its own closet space and easy access to the home’s second full bathroom.
Located in the trendy Downtown Brooklyn neighborhood, Brooklyn Point is a transformative residential development offering residents a one-of-a-kind living experience. It is the only for-sale residential building at the popular retail, dining, and entertainment center, City Point. And it has one of the most comprehensive amenities packages in the entire city with 40,000 sq. ft. of private indoor and outdoor facilities including the highest residential infinity pool in the Western Hemisphere. It is close to Cadman Plaza, Commodore Barry, and Fort Greene Parks, Brooklyn Academy of Music, Barclays Center, and several unique Brooklyn neighborhoods that include Brooklyn Heights, DUMBO, Fort Greene, Cobble Hill, and Boerum Hill. It is just one stop from Manhattan and has easy access to 11 subway lines.
Building Services & Amenities Include:
• 24- Hour Attended Lobby
• Dry Cleaning Valet
• Stroller Valet
• Package room
• Cold storage
• Pet Spa
• Bicycle Storage
• Storage Bins
• Park Lounge & Bar
• Landscaped Terrace
• Putting Green
• Children’s indoor playroom
• Children’s Outdoor playground
• Screening & Performance Room
• Chef’s kitchen
• Wine Library
• Private Study
• Game room
• Fitness Center
• Pilates Studio
• Rock Climbing
• Cycling Studio
• Yoga Studio
• Indoor Swimming Pool
• Steam Room
• Infrared Sauna
• Hot Tub
• Squash/Basketball Court
• Rooftop Infinity Pool
Managed by Extell Management Services.
*Photos represent building finishes
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABILY FORM SPONSOR FILE NO. CD16-0008.
- 1178 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condop
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 1 City Point
About Brooklyn Point
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Basketball Court
- Fitness Center
- Squash Court
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Bike Storage
- Refrigerated Storage
- Central Air
- Screening Room
Schools Near 1 City Point
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.36 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.36 miles
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.41 miles
- P.s. 287 Bailey K. Ashford 0.44 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.52 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.25 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.25 miles
- Science Skills Center High School For Science, Technology And The Creative Arts 0.31 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Music And Art, The 0.31 miles
- Brooklyn International High School 0.31 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.61 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.31 miles
- Khalil Gibran International Academy 0.44 miles
- Dr. Susan S. Mckinney Secondary School Of The Arts 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 1 City Point
- dekalb ave (0.13 miles) B D N Q R
- hoyt st (0.14 miles) 2 3
- jay st - metrotech (0.14 miles) N R
- jay st - metrotech (0.2 miles) A C F
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.27 miles) A C G
- nevins st (0.3 miles) 2 3 4 5
- borough hall (0.36 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.36 miles) 2 3
- court st (0.47 miles) N R
- fulton st (0.54 miles) G
- york st (0.56 miles) F
- bergen st (0.57 miles) F G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.61 miles) 2 3 4 5
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.