About This Listing | 121 E 22nd St, APT N902Listing Courtesy of: Serhant
Residence N902, 2BR/2.5BA runs floor-through with both northern & southern exposure. This 1,674SF home has a 26′ wide Living/Dining Room and a 157 SF balcony perfect for entertaining.
Both bedrooms are en-suite and can easily accommodate a king size bed and an office or seating area. With 7 generous closets, you will have plenty of storage space.
The home features wide plank, white oak floors, Gaggenau appliances, polished quartz counter tops, and acid-etched, back-painted glass cabinetry with custom millwork interiors.
The stunning primary bathroom clad with Calacatta Paonazzo marble countertops, tub decks, and accent walls is outfitted with radiant heated floors, white oak cabinetry, polished chrome Kallista fixtures and acid-etched glass shower doors.
Residents enjoy a carefully curated selection of amenities that includes an indoor pool, a landscaped courtyard, an indoor/outdoor residents’ lounge, a rooftop terrace with fire pit and grill, a private dining room and catering kitchen, a fitness center, a screening room, and a children’s playroom. The building also offers an automated indoor parking system, bike storage, private storage, a 24/7 attended lobby, and full concierge services.
Located in the heart of the historic district of Gramercy Park on a beautiful tree-lined block, but mere moments from the hustle and bustle Union Square, 121 East 22nd Street offers the perfect blend of neighborhood charm and the City’s vibrant energy. Enjoy Saturdays spent at the local farmer’s market, quick and convenient grocery shopping at nearby Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods, or expand your New York experience with easy access to the Union Square transit hub connecting you to the N/R, 4/5/6 and L train subway lines.
Please contact the listing agents for additional information.
- 1674 Square ft
- Year Built: 2018
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 121 East 22nd Street
About 121 East 22nd St
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Swimming Pool
- Cinema Room
- Party Room
- Basement Storage
- Bike Storage
- Package Room
- Attended Lobby
- On Site Parking
- Outdoor Entertainment Space
- Outdoor Fire Pit
- Outdoor Grill
- Rooftop Terrace
- Screening Room
Schools Near 121 East 22nd Street
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.36 miles
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.53 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.14 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.2 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.31 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.31 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.31 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.29 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.36 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.25 miles
- P.s. M226 0.48 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.04 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.48 miles
- School For The Physical City High School 0.61 miles
Transportation Near 121 East 22nd Street
- 23rd st (0.1 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 28th st (0.25 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.27 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.39 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.42 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.44 miles) L
- 28th st (0.46 miles) N Q R W
- 3rd ave (0.47 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.48 miles) F M
- 33rd st (0.48 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 14th st (0.6 miles) F M
- 1st ave (0.61 miles) L
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.