About This Listing | 2 Park Pl, # 38BListing Courtesy of: Sotheby's International Realty, Inc.
THE WOOLWORTH TOWER RESIDENCES – This sprawling two-bedroom, two and a half-bath home offers 2,548 square feet of gracious living space and three breathtaking exposures of sweeping city and river views. This luxurious tower residence is complete with an oversized eat-in kitchen, ceilings up to 11’3” high, and solid oak herringbone floors throughout.
The sun-flooded professional kitchen has been outfitted with custom Dada cabinetry crafted by the Molteni Group, Calacatta Caldia marble countertops, and integrated Dornbracht fixtures. A full suite of Miele appliances, inclusive of a wine fridge and dishwasher, truly makes this kitchen extraordinary. A custom built out bar area is set right off of the living space perfect for entertaining along with a fireplace surrounded by beautiful library work all done by Clive Christian.
Designed with serenity in mind, the oversized corner master suite has a built out 8’9”x 9’9” walk in closet and a spacious bathroom boasting a steam shower, freestanding Porcelanosa soaking tub, dual vanity with Dornbracht platinum-finish fixtures, Nanz nickel hardware, and Calacatta Caldia radiant heat floors.
The Woolworth Tower Residences offers a club-like intimacy while surrounded by world-class restaurants, hotels, and shopping. Offering white glove service and amenities that include the Gilbert Lounge, Woolworth Pool, Fitness Studio, Wine Cellar and Tasting Room, Bike Room and resident-only Lobby. Originally commissioned by retail magnate F.W. Woolworth, architect Cass Gilbert’s magnificent 792-foot tall neo-Gothic masterpiece continues to capture the imagination and grace the world’s most famous skyline. The 32 individually crafted condominium residences developed by Alchemy Properties start on the 29th floor and are designed by world-renowned French architect, Thierry W Despont with design quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail befitting this beloved landmark.
- 2548 Square ft
- Year Built: 1910
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
Active Listings At 2 Park Pl
About The Woolworth Tower Residences
Schools Near 2 Park Pl
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.26 miles
- P.s. 150 0.39 miles
- P.s. 89 0.4 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.55 miles
- High School Of Economics And Finance 0.34 miles
- Leadership And Public Service High School 0.36 miles
- Murry Bergtraum High School For Business Careers 0.39 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.44 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Business For Young Women, The 0.51 miles
- I.s. 289 0.4 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.09 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.09 miles
- P.s. 126 Jacob August Riis 0.54 miles
Transportation Near 2 Park Pl
- park pl (0.06 miles) 2 3
- city hall (0.07 miles) R W
- world trade center (0.1 miles) E
- chambers st (0.11 miles) A C
- fulton st (0.17 miles) A C
- fulton st (0.18 miles) 4 5
- fulton st (0.18 miles) J Z
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.2 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.21 miles) 1 2 3
- cortlandt st (0.22 miles) R W
- cortlandt st (0.23 miles) 1
- fulton st (0.23 miles) 2 3
- chambers st (0.24 miles) J Z
- wall st (0.41 miles) 2 3
- wall st (0.41 miles) 4 5
- rector st (0.43 miles) R W
- broad st (0.46 miles) J Z
- franklin st (0.46 miles) 1 2
- rector st (0.47 miles) 1
- canal st (0.56 miles) N Q
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.