About This Listing | 215 E 19th St, APT 6BListing Courtesy of: Official
Within Gramercy Square, Residence 6B comprises 1,520 square feet, 2 bedrooms 2.5 bathrooms with coveted south and west exposure through nearly floor-to-ceiling windows. A gracious entry gallery leads into a windowed kitchen and corner great room with floor-to-ceiling windows and approximately 10’+ ceilings.
The open kitchen features custom-designed cabinetry by Canova, honed Calacatta marble countertops with Lefroy Brooks fixtures. Appliances are top-of-the-line featuring an integrated 36” Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf five-burner cooktop, oven, microwave, Bosch dishwasher and wine refrigerator.
A gracious Primary Bedroom suite with south exposure features a large walk-in closet, en suite bath with Lefroy Brooks fixtures, custom vanity and radiant heated flooring with a Duravit soaking tub. The home includes a multi-zone HVAC system for year-round temperature control, pre-wired electrical at all windows for automated shades, and recessed LED lighting. A separate utility room provides exceptional storage with LG washer and externally vented dryer. Solid oak flooring is rift and quartered throughout.
215 East 19th Street is a full-service condominium in the heart of Gramercy Park. The building boasts an elegant tree-lined entry drive and grand wood-paneled lobby with a fireplace. On-site parking and private storage are available for purchase. Gramercy Square includes 20,000-square-feet of tranquil, private green spaces designed by celebrated architect M. Paul Friedberg Partners. Landscape envelops the residences both on the ground and in the air, from multi-tiered courtyard gardens to shady walks to expansive rooftop terraces planted with trees and lawns—your own private garden in the heart of New York City.
Designed by La Palestra, amenities in the 18,000-square-foot Gramercy Club include a 75′ foot lap pool, fitness center, sauna/steam rooms, yoga studio, children’s play area, tween lounge, residents’ club room, screening room, golf simulator, and wine cellar.
75′ SKY LIT POOL
LOUNGE WITH GARDEN EXPOSURE
PRIVATE ON-SITE PARKING
- 1520 Square ft
- Year Built: 2015
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 215 E 19th St
About The Tower (Gramercy Square)
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Golf Simulator
- Swimming Pool
- Party Room
- Parking Garage
- Catering Kitchen
- Media Room
- Pieds A Terre Allowed
- Stone Facade
- Yoga Studio
Schools Near 215 E 19th St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.15 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.44 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.19 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.19 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.19 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.23 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.24 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.15 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.15 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.44 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.24 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.34 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.43 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.22 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.24 miles
- East Side Community School 0.43 miles
Transportation Near 215 E 19th St
- 3rd ave (0.25 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.3 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.32 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.34 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.36 miles) L
- 1st ave (0.37 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.46 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- astor pl (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 8th st - nyu (0.59 miles) N Q R W
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.