About This Listing | 277 5th Ave, # 11CListing Courtesy of: Serhant
277 Fifth Avenue, #11C
Elegance abounds at this breathtaking corner condo in prime NoMad, a pristine 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom home offering luxurious finishes and lavish city living in the heart of Manhattan’s trendiest neighborhood.
Imagined by Rafael Viñoly Architects and Jeffrey Beers International, this 828 sq. ft. home features ceilings over 10-ft high, American white oak floors, central heating and cooling, a stacked Bosch washer/dryer, and floor-to-ceiling windows with incredible city views.
The home begins with a sprawling open-concept living room, dining room, and kitchen with southern and eastern exposure and dazzling morning light. The kitchen is adorned with an eat-in waterfall island, bold Calacatta Saccheli polished marble slab countertops and backsplash, custom white oak cabinets with recessed satin brushed metal trim, and a suite of high-end integrated Miele appliances.
A discreet pocket door leads to a private bedroom wing with a walk-in closet, a bedroom chamber with dual exposure, and an immaculate full bathroom. The bathroom features bold San Nicola marble slab walls, radiant heated Bianco Dolomiti marble floors, a custom walnut vanity with a waterfall marble slab countertop, chic Dornbracht faucets, and a glass-enclosed walk-in shower with rain and handheld showerheads.
277 Fifth Avenue is a magnificent luxury condominium and the tallest residential building on Fifth Avenue. The building features a state-of-the-art multi-layered glazed curtain wall façade composed of high-performance reinforced cast concrete panels that were custom fabricated in Finland in a bespoke Indigo color. Residents enjoy two floors of world-class amenities designed to enhance and complement every lifestyle. There is a curated lobby-level library, an entertaining suite, private dining room, children’s playroom, gaming lounge, full-service staff, landscaped terrace, and state-of-the-art fitness center with a yoga studio and spa/steam rooms. The building is three blocks from Madison Square Park and is moments from dozens of restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. Koreatown, Eataly, and Chelsea are all close by. Accessible subway lines include the B/D/F/M/N/Q/R/W/6. Pets are welcome.
- 828 Square ft
- Year Built: 2019
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Nomad
Active Listings At 277 5th Avenue
About 277 5th Avenue
List of Amenities
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Bike Storage
- Central Air
- Dry Cleaning Program
- Entertaining Suite With Bar And Catering Pantry
- Game Room
- Private Dining Room
- Yoga/training Studio
Schools Near 277 5th Avenue
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.51 miles
- Satellite Academy High School 0.24 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.26 miles
- Norman Thomas High School 0.29 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.41 miles
- The High School Of Fashion Industries 0.49 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.53 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.48 miles
Transportation Near 277 5th Avenue
- 28th st (0.12 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.22 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 33rd st (0.23 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- herald sq - 34th st (0.28 miles) N Q R W
- herald sq - 34th st (0.28 miles) B D F M
- 23rd st (0.35 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.37 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.39 miles) F M
- 34th st - penn station (0.4 miles) 1 2 3
- 23rd st (0.41 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.5 miles) 1 2
- 34th st - penn station (0.58 miles) A C E
- 42nd st - bryant pk (0.59 miles) B D F M
- 5th ave - bryant pk (0.6 miles) 7 7 Express
- 23rd st (0.61 miles) A C E
- times sq - 42nd st (0.61 miles) N Q R W
- grand central - 42nd st (0.61 miles) S
Named for being just north of Madison Square Park, NoMad has long been an up-and-coming neighborhood with fantastic restaurants, buildings with sweeping rooftop views and bars, and gorgeous architecture. Stylish…
Similar Condos in Nomad
The Nomad Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Nomad, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Nomad, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.