160 E 22nd St, # PHB
About This Listing | 160 E 22nd St, # PHBListing Courtesy of: Official
160 East 22nd Street, Penthouse B – Panoramic views, outdoor space, pristine finishes, and prime time location set the tone in this three-bedroom penthouse!
With only two apartments on the floor, this south, east, and west facing home comes with a private landscaped roof deck featuring over 900sf of entertaining space.
Stepping into this one-of-a-kind home you’re immediately wowed by the natural light beaming through the floor to ceiling glass windows that are amplified by the 47′ great room. Set on the east side of the apartment is a gorgeous floating staircase that takes you to the private outdoor space. Upstairs is set up like a magical garden with incredible views. Wrapped in planter boxes and open city views, you can host a BBQ for 50+ while watching the sunset over the city.
The open kitchen is perfectly positioned in the center of the great room allowing you to show off your cooking skills while hanging with your family and friends. All the appliances are Miele and Subzero and have been seamlessly integrated into the cabinetry for a sleek and modern look. There is also a wine fridge, ample storage, and island seating to go along with stone countertops.
Set on the east side of the penthouse are three bedrooms with open views and floor-to-ceiling glass windows. The primary bedroom has a massive walk-in closet and an en-suite bathroom that’s wrapped in marble, custom vanity with double sinks, ample storage, a glass-enclosed rain shower, and a deep soaking tub. The second bathroom is also perfectly lined with tile, a soaking tub, and gorgeous vanity. There is even a half bath for guests to use.
The penthouse also features 5′ White Oak wood floors, nest-controlled central air conditioning, electric shades, a washer & dryer, custom closets, and even views of Gramercy Park!
The full-service building includes a full-time doorman/concierge, large fitness center, playroom, cold storage, and planted & furnished roof deck lounge with an outdoor kitchen and panoramic views. Conveniently located near Union Square, Madison Square Park, incredible restaurants, shopping, and supermarkets. Call us today for a private showing!
- 1881 Square ft
- Year Built: 2012
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 160 E 22nd St
Schools Near 160 E 22nd St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.3 miles
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.56 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.62 miles
- Manhattan Village Academy 0.18 miles
- Baruch College Campus High School 0.27 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.27 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.27 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.27 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.24 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.3 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.62 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.26 miles
- P.s. M226 0.42 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.61 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.05 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.42 miles
Transportation Near 160 E 22nd St
- 23rd st (0.14 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 28th st (0.31 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.32 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.36 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.39 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- 3rd ave (0.41 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.41 miles) L
- 28th st (0.53 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.53 miles) F M
- 33rd st (0.54 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 1st ave (0.54 miles) L
- 14th st (0.61 miles) F M
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.