About This Listing | 56 Walker St, # THListing Courtesy of: Official
Enjoy the benefits of townhouse living with those of condominium life in one impressive, capacious package extending over four exquisite levels at Walker House Condominium in Tribeca. This 5,699 square foot home offers four bedrooms, three full bathrooms, two half baths, a private swimming pool, outdoor space, screening room, staff space, street entrance, and more. An advanced Bang & Olufson automation system installed throughout the home includes integrated lighting, climate control, motorized shades with rain sensor automation, and expansion capabilities.
Accessed through a private street entry and foyer, the townhouse offers a vast 70-foot-long great room under soaring 16-foot ceilings. This spectacular entertaining space, incorporating the living room, dining room, and kitchen, is romanced by a working ethanol fireplace with book matched statuary marble. A custom recessed and indirectly-lit tray ceiling, custom millwork panels, and wood floors add rich details to the room.
A magnificent staircase runs along one side of the space, connecting to the second floor and basement, with a minimalist glass balustrade, and recessed LED-lit handrail on the opposite side. Completing the space, the focus of the chef’s kitchen is a monumental island of bookmatched Silverwave marble, with a waterfall edge at both ends. Matching marble countertops sit above white lacquer cabinetry with motorized doors and drawers, with a suite of Gaggenau appliances, an espresso machine, a wine fridge, Dornbracht fixtures, and a unique countertop utility space hidden behind receding frosted glass doors.
Upstairs, three of the four bedrooms cluster around a loft-like living area that can be used as a library, homework space, or home gym, with easy access to the in-home washer and dryer, while the fourth bedroom is above on its own floor. The master suite includes a spacious walk-through dressing room leading to the lavish ensuite bath, with bookmatched Silverwave Marble, and ADM freestanding oval tub, a custom double-vanity in white marble with unique marble drawers, radiant heat flooring, a towel warmer rack, rainfall shower, and Dornbracht fixtures. The second and third full baths each have a full tub and shower, while each closet is fully fitted with custom cabinetry. The basement level offers various recreational amenities, including a wine cellar large, massive game area, private outdoor space, a home theater, a swimming pool, and storage space.
56 Walker was designed by Jordan Carlyle and developed by Six Sigma. This boutique building has a full-time resident manager, a virtual doorman and is impeccably maintained. manager and laundry in the building.
- 5669 Square ft
- Year Built: 1866
- 4 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
Schools Near 56 Walker St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.24 miles
- P.s. 150 0.4 miles
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.5 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.51 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.53 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.34 miles
- Nycischool 0.37 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.37 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.54 miles
- Pace High School 0.57 miles
- M.s. 131 0.57 miles
- I.s. 289 0.57 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.45 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.45 miles
Transportation Near 56 Walker St
- canal st (0.08 miles) R W
- canal st (0.11 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.16 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.17 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.18 miles) J Z
- franklin st (0.2 miles) 1 2
- canal st (0.32 miles) 1 2
- spring st (0.39 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.39 miles) J Z
- chambers st (0.4 miles) 1 2 3
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.41 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.44 miles) A C
- city hall (0.44 miles) R W
- prince st (0.47 miles) N Q R W
- grand st (0.49 miles) B D
- bowery (0.5 miles) J Z
- park pl (0.5 miles) 2 3
- spring st (0.51 miles) A C E
- world trade center (0.56 miles) E
- broadway - lafayette st (0.57 miles) B D F M
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.