About This Listing | 215 Chrystie St, 28 EListing Courtesy of: Serhant
INCREDIBLE ONE OF A KIND FULL SERVICE DOWNTOWN CONDOMINIUM RESIDENCE DEVELOPED BY IAN SCHRAGER and designed by Pritzker Price award-winning architects Herzog & de Meuron, offers the only three bedroom columnless space available in the luxurious boutique full-service building with hotel amenities, 215 Chrystie Street. Become breathless upon entering this grand modern SKY LOFT residence on the 28TH floor with 10′ CEILINGS and floor-to-ceiling sound dampening operable windows. Realize an idyllic lifestyle between the sexy lines of this home’s architecture and finishes and the jaw-dropping 270 degree skyline views. The mesmerizing 42’×19′ great room floor- to -ceiling glass frames epic New York views. In the Great Room, a walnut feature wall adds texture to the exceptional space . It continues into the kitchen with custom walnut cabinetry paired with Basaltina counter tops and back splash. The chef’s quality kitchen appliances includes a Wolf 36″ oven, coupled with Miele five-burner gas cooktop, 27″ warming drawer, under counter wine refrigerator, dishwasher and coffee/espresso machine. The oversized master suite staggering South and West exposures has an extensive dressing room and stunning windowed five-fixture master bathroom featuring a custom designed floating bathtub. Enjoy sunrise-to-sunset views from your perch towering above lower Manhattan with vistas including the Freedom Tower. The second bedroom has an incredible North exposure with stunning panoramic views including The Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, and Met Life Building. The third bedroom easily becomes a home office or media room, opening to the living room through a handsome walnut pocket door. Views continue into the third bath, creating one of the most spectacular guest baths in downtown New York.
215 Chrystie Street has a full-time doorman and unit owners have full use of the amenities in the adjoining chic Public Hotel, including the gym. The condo building has its own private entrance down the block.
- 2243 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Active Listings At 215 Chrystie Street
Schools Near 215 Chrystie Street
- Manhattan Charter School 0.49 miles
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.27 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.27 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.27 miles
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.49 miles
- P.s. 142 Amalia Castro 0.49 miles
- Cascades High School 0.06 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.25 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.35 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.41 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Government And Law, The 0.41 miles
Transportation Near 215 Chrystie Street
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.08 miles) F
- bowery (0.23 miles) J Z
- bleecker st (0.27 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.3 miles) B D F M
- spring st (0.31 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- delancey st - essex st (0.34 miles) F
- prince st (0.35 miles) N Q R W
- grand st (0.35 miles) B D
- delancey st - essex st (0.39 miles) J M Z
- astor pl (0.49 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 8th st - nyu (0.52 miles) N Q R W
- canal st (0.55 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- canal st (0.56 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.59 miles) N Q
- canal st (0.6 miles) R W
About Lower East Side
Originally settled by immigrants, the Lower East Side pays homage to its past with The Tenement Museum, community centered events such as Pickle Day, and the locally founded Hester Street…
Similar Condos in Lower East Side
The Lower East Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.