About This Listing | 77 Greenwich St, APT 26DListing Courtesy of: Serhant
IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY! CLOSINGS HAVE COMMENCED.
Direct water views from every unit. Over 10,000 SF of amenities.
A brand new FiDi condo graced with a curated palette of sublime fixtures and finishes, this Deborah Berke-designed 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home is an aperture for natural light and enchanting harbor and Hudson River views. Features of this 1,371 sq. ft. apartment include beautiful wide plank white oak floors, wraparound floor-to-ceiling crystalline glass windows, airy ceilings nearly 11-ft in height, an in-unit Miele washer/dryer, custom millwork, and energy efficient electric heating and cooling with variant refrigerant flow.
A luxurious Bianco Mist Quartzite foyer adorned with a coat closet and powder room flows into an expansive open-concept living room, dining room, and kitchen overlooking the water. The Poliform kitchen is equipped with a chic peninsula, custom cabinets, honed Blue de Savoie marble countertops and backsplashes, Grohe faucets, and fully-integrated high-end appliances from Wolf, Sub-Zero, and Miele.
The primary bedroom has a spacious walk-in closet and a windowed en-suite bathroom with radiant heated honed white striated marble floors, porcelain tile walls, double sinks, custom sycamore vanity cabinets, integrated medicine cabinets, a walk-in rain shower, and a deep soaking tub. The second bedroom has private closet space and a full en-suite bathroom with honed Arabesque marble floors, floating vanities, and chic Hansgrohe fixtures.
Jolie is a luxury-defining LEED-certified condominium overlooking the New York City harbor and the Hudson River. Beneath a shimmering pleated glass façade, residents can luxuriate in the exclusive Cloud Club 77—a collection of incredible lifestyle amenities crowned by a fireplace lounge, a double-height fitness center, and a rooftop observation deck with lush planters, an outdoor kitchen, grilling stations, and decadent vistas of the Upper Bay, the Statue of Liberty, and the city skyline.
The building is moments from The Battery, South Cove Park, Brookfield Place, One World Trade Center, South Street Seaport, and Battery Park City, and it is surrounded by a wide range of trendy restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. Nearby subway lines include the 2/3/4/5/R/W/J/Z. Pets are welcome.
Cloud Club 77 Amenities:
• Landscaped Rooftop Oasis with Grilling Stations
• Double Height Gym by The Wright Fit
• Elegant Fireplace Sky Lounge
• Private Dining Room with Catering Kitchen
• Recreation / Game Room
• Terrace with Lush Garden ad Cabanas
• Children’s Playroom
• Full-Time Doorman
• Outdoor Dog Run
• Private Storage
• Bicycle Room
• LIVunLtd Concierge Services
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. CD18-0179
- 1371 Square ft
- Year Built: 2020
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Financial District
Active Listings At 77 Greenwich Street
About Jolie On Greenwich
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Bike Room
- Fitness Center
- Party Room
- Bike Storage
- Dog Run
- Outdoor Kitchen
- Pet Spa
- Private Dining Room With Catering Kitchen
Schools Near 77 Greenwich Street
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.57 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Business For Young Women, The 0.07 miles
- Leadership And Public Service High School 0.13 miles
- High School Of Economics And Finance 0.15 miles
- John V. Lindsay Wildcat Academy Charter School 0.2 miles
- Millennium High School 0.2 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.55 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.55 miles
Transportation Near 77 Greenwich Street
- rector st (0.03 miles) 1
- rector st (0.05 miles) R W
- wall st (0.09 miles) 4 5
- broad st (0.13 miles) J Z
- bowling green (0.16 miles) 4 5
- wall st (0.23 miles) 2 3
- cortlandt st (0.26 miles) R W
- whitehall st (0.28 miles) R W
- fulton st (0.3 miles) 4 5
- cortlandt st (0.33 miles) 1
- fulton st (0.35 miles) J Z
- fulton st (0.37 miles) A C
- south ferry (0.37 miles) 1
- fulton st (0.39 miles) 2 3
- world trade center (0.42 miles) E
- park pl (0.48 miles) 2 3
- city hall (0.54 miles) R W
- chambers st (0.55 miles) A C
- chambers st (0.62 miles) 1 2 3
About Financial District
Filled with a press of people during the weekday, by night and on weekends the Financial District becomes a calm and quiet refuge. Residents enjoy the later hours kept by…
Similar Condos in Financial District
The Financial District Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Financial District, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Financial District, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.