About This Listing | 245 W 14th St, PHListing Courtesy of: Sotheby's International Realty, Inc.
The crowning jewel of Village Green West is a 2,833 square foot, three bedroom, duplex apartment with over 750 square feet of outdoor space across two balconies and a south facing, private rooftop. With both northern and southern exposures, this apartment offers breathtaking views of the Freedom Tower, Hudson Yards and the Hudson River.
Greeted through a private elevator vestibule, the 50 foot, south facing great room with adjoining open, Poggenpohl Kitchen is flooded with natural light and sets the stage for both large scale entertaining and intimate gatherings. Access to the 630 square foot rooftop is available on the 2nd floor of the apartment.
The Kitchen features marble countertops with breakfast bar, a custom paneled Liebherr refrigerator, Bosch dishwasher and Miele cooktop, oven and coffee maker. The Primary Suite is an oasis! Privately tucked away from the principle rooms in the apartment, featuring a generous walk-in closet, private balcony and a spa-worthy, oversized master bath. The master bathroom features radiant-heated mosaic marble floors, glass enclosed shower, marble clad deep-soaking tub, Lefroy Brooks polished nickel fixtures and Robern medicine cabinets. Two additional bedrooms are generously proportioned, each offering north-facing exposures and en-suite full baths. The third bedroom suite is complete with a north-facing balcony. The finest materials were used to craft this exceptional PH apartment, boasting wide plank European oak flooring, custom paneled doors, base moldings and specialty features including state-of-the-art central heating and cooling systems and filtered drinking water. A powder room and laundry room complete this magnificent residence. Building services include a 24-hour doorman, rooftop garden, concierge, private storage, bicycle storage and extensive wellness center, featuring a fitness center, lounge, sauna and treatment room.
Some of the photos are virtually staged.
- 2833 Square ft
- Year Built: 2015
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Chelsea
Active Listings At 245 W 14th St
Schools Near 245 W 14th St
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.21 miles
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.35 miles
- P.s. 003 Charrette School 0.54 miles
- Liberty High School Academy For Newcomers 0.19 miles
- N.y.c. Lab School For Collaborative Studies 0.22 miles
- N.y.c. Museum School 0.22 miles
- James Baldwin School, The: A School For Expeditionary Learning 0.27 miles
- Manhattan Business Academy 0.27 miles
- New York City Lab Middle School For Collaborative Studies 0.22 miles
- M.s. 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists 0.35 miles
- Greenwich Village 0.54 miles
K-12 all grades
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.6 miles
- School For The Physical City High School 0.33 miles
Transportation Near 245 W 14th St
- 8th ave (0.09 miles) L
- 14th st (0.1 miles) 1 2 3
- 14th st (0.13 miles) A C E
- 6th ave (0.19 miles) L
- 18th st (0.21 miles) 1 2
- 14th st (0.26 miles) F M
- christopher st - sheridan sq (0.41 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.44 miles) 1 2
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.47 miles) A C E
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.48 miles) B D F M
- 23rd st (0.49 miles) A C E
- 23rd st (0.51 miles) F M
- union sq - 14th st (0.59 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.62 miles) L
Renovated rowhouses and sleek luxury buildings butt up against each other in Chelsea, a Manhattan neighborhood that offers all the amenities of Midtown without the same nonstop pace. Host to…
Similar Condos in Chelsea
The Chelsea Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Chelsea, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Chelsea, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.