About This Listing | 550 Vanderbilt Ave, # PHEListing Courtesy of: Serhant
25 YEAR 421-A TAX ABATEMENT AND IMMEDIATE OCCUPANCY
550 Vanderbilt is the first residential building to open in Pacific Park Brooklyn, the revolutionary new Frank Gehry designed 22-acre project coming to Prospect Heights. Through the masterful vision of COOKFOX, 550 Vanderbilt offers the inaugural opportunity to live and own in New Yorks newest park. With 350,000 square feet dedicated entirely to park space, childrens play areas, open lawns, basketball courts, dog runs, and more, this is unlike any living experience New York has ever seen.
This stunning 3-bedroom, 3.5-bathroom residence with lofty ceilings heights of up to 10 feet has been designed using a palette of natural, organic elements with an array of sophisticated fixtures and finishes. Contemporary open layouts are complimented by wide-plank white-washed oak floors that seamlessly flow from room to room along with oversized windows that capture the gorgeous neighborhood and city views.
The sublime kitchen offers custom grey lacquer cabinetry, lime-washed walnut accents, white Carrara marble countertops and backsplash, and a suite of fully integrated Miele appliances. Additionally, there is a washer/dryer and central climate control system in every unit.
Residents will enjoy 10,000 square feet of amenities including white-glove, 24 hour door service, a library by McNally Jackson, fitness center by The Wright Fit, lounge with catering kitchen, childrens playroom, pet grooming station, and an amazing rooftop terrace with communal gardens and breathtaking city views.
THE COMPLETE OFFERING TERMS ARE IN AN OFFERING PLAN AVAILABLE FROM SPONSOR. FILE NO. CD15-0007.
- 2412 Square ft
- Year Built: 2017
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Prospect Heights
Active Listings At 550 Vanderbilt Ave
Schools Near 550 Vanderbilt Ave
- P.s. 009 Teunis G. Bergen 0.15 miles
- P.s. 011 Purvis J. Behan 0.34 miles
- P.s. 022 0.43 miles
- P.s. 056 Lewis H. Latimer 0.5 miles
- P.s. 316 Elijah Stroud 0.57 miles
- Acorn Community High School 0.35 miles
- M.s. 571 0.15 miles
- Achievement First Endeavor Charter School 0.18 miles
- I.s. 340 0.31 miles
- Satellite Three 0.5 miles
- M.s. K266 - Park Place Community Middle School 0.5 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K077 0.5 miles
- P.s. K753 - School For Career Development 0.17 miles
Transportation Near 550 Vanderbilt Ave
- clinton - washington aves (0.23 miles) A C
- 7th ave (0.34 miles) B Q
- bergen st (0.37 miles) 2 3 4
- grand army plaza (0.38 miles) 2 3 4
- lafayette ave (0.51 miles) A C
- clinton - washington aves (0.54 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.55 miles) B Q
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.58 miles) 2 3 4 5
- franklin ave (0.58 miles) A C
- eastern pkwy - bklyn museum (0.6 miles) 2 3 4
- fulton st (0.61 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.62 miles) D N Q R
About Prospect Heights
Prospect Heights plays host to many of the borough’s renowned cultural institutions. The Botanic Gardens and the Brooklyn Museum both call Prospect Heights home. Weekdays are serene along the neighborhood’s…
Similar Condos in Prospect Heights
The Prospect Heights Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Heights, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Prospect Heights, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.