About This Listing | 345 W 14th St, APT 5CListing Courtesy of: Serhant
Please contact the exclusive agent for a private showing.
Residence 5C is a stunning 1,206 square foot 2BR, 2BA featuring a perfect layout and tons of closets. This corner residence offers north and east exposures and exceptionally unique design details. The open living/dining room features custom milled paneling. The artisan-crafted kitchen features custom oak millwork, bronze detailing, honed Absolute Black granite countertop/backsplash, Dornbracht fixtures, and fully built in Sub-Zero, Wolf, and Bosch appliances.
The primary bedroom suite features two generous closets with custom built-ins and a 5 fixture bathroom with Dornbracht fixtures. The bathroom includes a glass-enclosed wet room with oversized slabs of Spanish Travertine and double vanity with granite counter top. The second full bathroom features beautiful handcrafted, Moroccan ceramic tile, Hansgrohe fixtures and a deep soaking Duravit tub with glass partition, complete with additional towel racks and lighting. The second bedroom is extremely quiet with a double closet, and tons of natural light.
Additional residence features include: 7 inch wide plank Austrian Oak floors, double-paned high performance windows clad in architectural bronze, custom interior doors with unlacquered brass hardware, custom designed paneling and millwork throughout, a Diakin multi-zone three-pipe split system with climate control, and Miele washer and dryer and an additional refrigerator. A laundry closet with washer and dryer.
2 Storage Units included.
Building amenities include a 24-hour doorman, private fitness center and landscaped roof terrace offering beautiful, panoramic views of the Hudson River and Downtown Manhattan.
- 1206 Square ft
- Year Built: 1960
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Chelsea
Active Listings At 345 West 14th Street
Schools Near 345 West 14th Street
- P.s. 011 William T. Harris 0.34 miles
- P.s. 041 Greenwich Village 0.37 miles
- P.s. 003 Charrette School 0.56 miles
- N.y.c. Lab School For Collaborative Studies 0.16 miles
- N.y.c. Museum School 0.16 miles
- James Baldwin School, The: A School For Expeditionary Learning 0.2 miles
- Manhattan Business Academy 0.2 miles
- Landmark High School 0.2 miles
- New York City Lab Middle School For Collaborative Studies 0.16 miles
- M.s. 260 Clinton School Writers & Artists 0.34 miles
- Greenwich Village 0.56 miles
- School For The Physical City High School 0.53 miles
Transportation Near 345 West 14th Street
- 8th ave (0.1 miles) L
- 14th st (0.14 miles) A C E
- 14th st (0.28 miles) 1 2 3
- 18th st (0.34 miles) 1 2
- 6th ave (0.39 miles) L
- 14th st (0.45 miles) F M
- christopher st - sheridan sq (0.5 miles) 1 2
- 23rd st (0.5 miles) A C E
- 23rd st (0.52 miles) 1 2
- w 4th st - washington sq (upper) (0.6 miles) A C E
- w 4th st - washington sq (lower) (0.61 miles) B D F M
Renovated rowhouses and sleek luxury buildings butt up against each other in Chelsea, a Manhattan neighborhood that offers all the amenities of Midtown without the same nonstop pace. Host to…
Similar Condos in Chelsea
The Chelsea Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Chelsea, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Chelsea, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2022 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.