About This Listing | 659 Baltic St, 2Listing Courtesy of: Nest Seekers Llc
Introducing 659 Baltic – this brand new floor-through condominium building is situated at the nexus of Park Slope, Downtown Brooklyn, and Boerum Hill. Residents 2-4 are spacious 2-bedroom, 1-bathroom homes graced with a private deeded rooftop cabana and storage room. The units feature modern fixtures and finishes throughout.
Beautiful white oak floors and oversized factory-style windows complement an open-concept layout with large bedrooms and ample living space. The rooftop terrace with Italian ceramic pavers and open city views is perfect for grilling, sun lounging, urban gardening and more. Additional highlights include a split-system HVAC, an alarm system and a Whirlpool all-in-one washer/dryer.
The home begins with an expansive living room, dining room, and kitchen saturated with natural light. The kitchen is equipped with an eat-in island, sleek Kohler fixtures, bold stone countertops, a porcelain tile backsplash, and high-end black stainless steel appliances from Samsung. Past the kitchen are a pair of tranquil bedrooms that overlook the quintessentially charming Park Slope cityscape. Each bedroom has a reach-in closet and easy access to a pristine full bathroom with Calcutta marble penny tile floors, ceramic and porcelain tile walls, and elegant Kohler finishes.
659 Baltic Street is a boutique condominium with a charming redbrick fac¸ade and an accessible Park Slope address. Residents enjoy close proximity to dozens of trendy restaurants, bars, cafes, and shops. Barclays Center, Brooklyn Academy of Music, and City Point Shopping Center are all nearby, while expansive public greenspaces include Fort Greene and Prospect Parks. Nearby subway lines include the 2/3/4/5/B/D/N/Q/R.
- 1000 Square ft
- Year Built: 2011
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Park Slope
About 659 Baltic St
Schools Near 659 Baltic St
- P.s. 282 Park Slope 0.22 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.36 miles
- P.s. 372 -the Children's School 0.39 miles
- P.s. 321 William Penn 0.58 miles
- Brooklyn High School Of The Arts 0.27 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.44 miles
- M.s. K266 - Park Place Community Middle School 0.1 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.27 miles
- I.s. 340 0.49 miles
- M.s. 51 William Alexander 0.6 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. K077 0.1 miles
- P.s. K753 - School For Career Development 0.54 miles
- P.s. K369 - Coy L. Cox School 0.59 miles
Transportation Near 659 Baltic St
- bergen st (0.22 miles) 2 3 4
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.27 miles) D N Q R
- union st (0.28 miles) D N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.33 miles) 2 3 4 5
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.34 miles) B Q
- 7th ave (0.37 miles) B Q
- lafayette ave (0.51 miles) A C
- grand army plaza (0.52 miles) 2 3 4
- fulton st (0.54 miles) G
- nevins st (0.59 miles) 2 3 4 5
About Park Slope
Tranquil and neighborhoody, Park Slope sits adjacent to Brooklyn’s answer to Central Park, Prospect Park. With handsome townhouses and rolling strollers a common sight, this small-town-like residential community is a…
Similar Condos in Park Slope
The Park Slope Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Park Slope, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Park Slope, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.