About This Listing | 52 Lispenard St, 3Listing Courtesy of: Coleman Real Estate Group
Loft Living – Exceptional volume, light and architectural views from this grand full-floor 3336 Square Foot Loft in a newly converted boutique luxury doorman Tribeca condo – in the heart of the newly forming New York City art gallery scene.
As you step off the key-locked elevator, you are met by a gracious Entry Foyer that opens into a jaw-dropping 50’ wide Great Room – a double Living Room framed by gas fireplace with marble mantel, a Library warmed by custom built-in book shelving that houses the TV, as well as a large Dining Room and open Chef’s Kitchen that features marble Eat-On Island and top of the line Gaggenau appliances.
A Gallery leads from the Great Room through the Study out to a wide and deep planted Terrace that can accommodate dining and lounging. A separate Bedroom Gallery hall off the Entry Foyer offers great privacy to the 3 oversized Bedroom Suites, including the Primary, each with their own ensuite baths, views of the planted terrace and each complete with custom fit closets and remote blackout and privacy shades. One of the Guest Suite also has direct access to the Terrace.
A Powder Room for guests, deep Kitchen Pantry, and a large Laundry Room with storage round out this special home. A SmartHome controls all custom lighting, shades, and speakers, as well as the heating and cooling. Custom built-in millwork and closet systems throughout. 52 Lispenard is just a couple of blocks from most all major subways and SoHo. This home should not be missed.
Virtual Walk-Through Available Upon Request.
- 3336 Square ft
- Year Built: 2014
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 4.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Tribeca
Active Listings At 52 Lispenard St
About 52 Lispenard
Schools Near 52 Lispenard St
- P.s. 130 Hernando De Soto 0.25 miles
- P.s. 150 0.41 miles
- P.s. 234 Independence School 0.52 miles
- P.s. 124 Yung Wing 0.54 miles
- P.s. 001 Alfred E. Smith 0.57 miles
- Unity Center For Urban Technologies 0.29 miles
- Nycischool 0.33 miles
- Chelsea Career And Technical Education High School 0.33 miles
- Stuyvesant High School 0.55 miles
- Pace High School 0.58 miles
- M.s. 131 0.58 miles
- I.s. 289 0.59 miles
- Battery Park City School 0.5 miles
- Spruce Street School 0.5 miles
Transportation Near 52 Lispenard St
- canal st (0.07 miles) R W
- canal st (0.12 miles) N Q
- canal st - holland tunnel (0.14 miles) A C E
- canal st (0.16 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- franklin st (0.2 miles) 1 2
- canal st (0.2 miles) J Z
- canal st (0.28 miles) 1 2
- spring st (0.36 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- prince st (0.43 miles) N Q R W
- chambers st (0.43 miles) 1 2 3
- chambers st (0.44 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.46 miles) A C E
- brooklyn bridge - city hall (0.46 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- chambers st (0.48 miles) A C
- city hall (0.48 miles) R W
- bowery (0.49 miles) J Z
- grand st (0.5 miles) B D
- broadway - lafayette st (0.53 miles) B D F M
- park pl (0.54 miles) 2 3
- world trade center (0.6 miles) E
Tribeca, an acronym for “Triangle Below Canal”, Tribeca is one of the most enviable neighborhoods not just in downtown Manhattan but in the entire city. Mostly a quiet residential community,…
Similar Condos in Tribeca
The Tribeca Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Tribeca, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.