About This Listing | 10 Nevins St, APT 15IListing Courtesy of: Nest Seekers Llc
Showing by appointment. Contact the Exclusive Agent at Nest Seekers to schedule a tour!
Residence 15I at 10 Nevins is a 448 Square foot studio featuring sunny southern exposures and 9’8” ceilings. A gracious entry foyer, spacious open living area, a large walk-in closet, and washer/dryer.
With interiors designed by ODA New York, The Brooklyn Grove features a subtle mingling of organic materials and lush textures. Each room offers unexpected touches and welcome surprises including wide plank oak flooring throughout. In the kitchen, custom rift oak cabinetry strikes a distinct contrast against the concrete-hued Caesarstone countertop, Taj Mahal stone backsplash, and antique brass hardware. The elegance of the bathroom is perfected with two types of marble and stone mingling to create a neutral palette that lets the world fall away. A composition of Santa Marina stone tile walls, Waterworks fixtures, and oak vanity with Fior di Bosco countertops complete the bath.
A new kind of building has taken root in Downtown Brooklyn. The Brooklyn Grove’s facade makes a statement along Nevins Street, featuring subtly glaze brick and distinctive windows that draw the eye upwards. Reminiscent of an ancient Japanese temple, the inviting attended lobby is rich in thoughtful materiality, with sightlines to Grove Place and beyond. Cutting-edge culture, boutique shopping and the best dining are all located right outside its doors. The Brooklyn Grove’s multi-textured design story continues with the residents’ lounge, located in a soaring space with 22-foot ceilings, a fireplace, pool table and screening area. The rooftop lounge features idyllic views, with lounging and dining areas, and BBQ grills for al fresco gatherings. Wellness amenities include a 40-foot indoor swimming pool and fitness center with yoga room. The private dining room is a place to bring friends and family together for celebratory dinners and drinks. Parking, a children’s playroom, pet spa, package room with cold storage, private storage, and bike storage round out the extensive amenities offering.
The complete offering terms are available in an offering plan from Sponsor. File No. CD17-0169.
Note: Taxes reflects owner occupancy / primary residence abatement. Please refer to the following link for additional information: https://www1.nyc.gov/site/finance/benefits/landlords-coop-condo.page .
- 448 Square ft
- Year Built: 2018
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 10 Nevins Street
About The Brooklyn Grove
Schools Near 10 Nevins Street
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.27 miles
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.39 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.5 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.5 miles
- P.s. 020 Clinton Hill 0.54 miles
- Metropolitan Corporate Academy High School 0.18 miles
- Brooklyn Technical High School 0.24 miles
- Brooklyn High School Of The Arts 0.34 miles
- Pacific High School 0.42 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.52 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.34 miles
- M.s. 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 0.52 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Arts And Letters 0.54 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.57 miles
Transportation Near 10 Nevins Street
- nevins st (0.04 miles) 2 3 4 5
- dekalb ave (0.15 miles) B D N Q R
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.21 miles) A C G
- hoyt st (0.25 miles) 2 3
- fulton st (0.31 miles) G
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.34 miles) 2 3 4 5
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.35 miles) D N Q R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.36 miles) B Q
- jay st - metrotech (0.37 miles) N R
- lafayette ave (0.41 miles) A C
- jay st - metrotech (0.42 miles) A C F
- bergen st (0.54 miles) F G
- borough hall (0.55 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.57 miles) 2 3
- bergen st (0.62 miles) 2 3 4
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.