About This Listing | 145 W 129th St, APT 3Listing Courtesy of: Compass
The Sandstone Description
Step into The Sandstone, a dazzling brownstone condo building where history meets luxury. The Sandstone pays homage to the natural stone that gave this 19th century townhouse its distinctive and elegant appearance.
Inside, you’ll find spacious renovated homes that offer all the comforts and amenities of modern living.
* White oak hardwood floors in every unit
* Stainless steel appliances in the kitchen including dishwasher, microwave
* Bosch Washer/dryer in unit
* Elevator opens up into your home
* Large windows that let in plenty of natural light
* Rooftop deck with amazing views of the neighborhood
* Small Fitness center for your convenience
* Storage space available for purchase
This is your chance to own a fabulous one-bedroom condo in one of the coolest and most historic neighborhoods in NYC. This condo has everything you need to enjoy the city life without compromising quality, comfort and convenience.
About the Neighborhood
You’ll never run out of things to do in Harlem, where you can catch a show at the legendary Apollo Theater, explore the art and culture at the Studio Museum, or shop and eat your way through 125th Street and Lenox Avenue.
When you need to get around, you’ll have plenty of subway options nearby easy access to public transportation, with the 2, 3, A, B, C, and D trains nearby. Whether you’re looking for entertainment, education, or inspiration, you’ll find it all in Harlem. Don’t miss this opportunity to own a piece of this dynamic and diverse community. Schedule a viewing today and see for yourself why this condo is the perfect place to call home.
- 790 Square ft
- Year Built: 1899
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
Active Listings At 145 W 129th St
About 145 W 129th St
Schools Near 145 W 129th St
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Ii 0.46 miles
- P.s. 036 Margaret Douglas 0.62 miles
- P.s. 154 Harriet Tubman 0.23 miles
- P.s. 092 Mary Mcleod Bethune 0.25 miles
- P.s. 175 Henry H Garnet 0.25 miles
- P.s. 133 Fred R Moore 0.32 miles
- P.s. M242 - Gwendolyn Powell Brown Computer School 0.37 miles
- Thurgood Marshall Academy For Learning And Social Change 0.32 miles
- Harlem Renaissance High School 0.36 miles
- Mott Hall High School 0.44 miles
Transportation Near 145 W 129th St
- 125th st (0.24 miles) 2 3
- 135th st (0.33 miles) 2 3
- 125th st (0.35 miles) A B C D
- 135th st (0.48 miles) A B C
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.