4415 Purves St, APT 6A
About This Listing | 4415 Purves St, APT 6AListing Courtesy of: Modern Spaces
A meticulously designed condo, for the most discerning eye. This gorgeous corner unit faces south/west and has floor to ceiling windows, which allow in great natural light all day. It has an open chef’s kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances, oversized grey lacquered cabinets, a venting range above the oven, and a Caesarstone countertop. Big living room with more than enough room for a dining table. Both large bedrooms lead out to the private balcony where you can take in the ever changing landscape of LIC. Walk in closet and an en suite bath off the primary bedroom. Both bathrooms have heated floors and were tastefully designed with mosaic marble walls and wenge wood vanities. Oak hardwood floors throughout. Washer/dryer in unit.
The Vista Condominium was designed with feng shui in mind and the goal of harmonious living. Building amenities include a part time doorman, a fitness center, a residents lounge, bike storage, and a landscaped roof deck.
Located between the Court Sq, Queensboro Plaza, and Queens Plaza subway stations where you have access to the E, G, N, R, W, and 7 trains. Near MOMA PS1, Trader Joes, Jacx & Co and plenty of other popular local eateries and hangouts.
- 965 Square ft
- Year Built: 2012
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Long Island City
Active Listings At 44-15 Purves Street
Schools Near 44-15 Purves Street
- Information Technology High School 0.27 miles
- High School Of Applied Communication 0.3 miles
- Academy Of Finance And Enterprise 0.3 miles
- Bard High School Early College Ii 0.3 miles
- Academy Of American Studies 0.34 miles
- Robert F. Wagner, Jr. Secondary School For Arts And Technology 0.42 miles
Transportation Near 44-15 Purves Street
- long island city - court sq (0.15 miles) G
- court sq (0.21 miles) 7 7 Express
- queens plz (0.25 miles) E M R
- queensboro plz (0.25 miles) 7 7 Express N W
- court sq - 23rd st (0.26 miles) E M
- 21st st - queensbridge (0.46 miles) F
- 21st st (0.48 miles) G
- hunters point ave (0.53 miles) 7 7 Express
- 33rd st (0.56 miles) 7
- 39th ave (0.59 miles) N W
About Long Island City
Nestled on the East River and Queens’ westernmost border, Long Island City is a buzzing, industrial neighborhood that has enjoyed a great renaissance in the past few years. Just above…
Similar Condos in Long Island City
The Long Island City Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Long Island City, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Long Island City, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.