About This Listing | 208 Delancey St, APT 1DListing Courtesy of: Compass
Introducing 208 Delancey, a one-of-a-kind building whose curved exterior, rounded corner windows, and spacious balconies bring light, air, and views to everyday life. Designed by award-winning architect ODA New York, this urban sanctuary offers a collection of 85 residences ranging from studios to three-bedroom condominiums, along with a collection of distinctive Penthouses.
Situated in the heart of the Lower East Side, 208 Delancey offers a holistic living experience with an array of indoor and outdoor amenities. Each residence is flooded with natural light from expansive windows and offers elegant materials and finishes throughout to elevate daily life.
Residence 1D is a 1,243-square-foot 2-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom duplex home with a 414-square-foot private exterior space. With high-end Miele finishes, a dishwasher, and an in-unit Miele washer and dryer. This residence features wide plank 8-inch European Oak flooring, ceiling heights of up to 9 feet, and triple pane oversized windows which simultaneously provide natural light and reduced noise capabilities.
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor. File No. CD20-0008. Sponsor: NERE LI Development LLC, 4918 3rd Avenue, Brooklyn, New York 11220. Equal Housing Opportunity.
- 1243 Square ft
- Year Built: 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Lower East Side
Active Listings At 208 Delancey St
About 208 Delancey Street
Schools Near 208 Delancey St
- Manhattan Charter School 0.1 miles
- P.s. 142 Amalia Castro 0.1 miles
- P.s. 137 John L. Bernstein 0.21 miles
- P.s. 134 Henrietta Szold 0.21 miles
- Girls Preparatory Charter School Of New York 0.31 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.33 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.25 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.33 miles
- Urban Assembly Academy Of Government And Law, The 0.33 miles
- Lower Manhattan Arts Academy 0.33 miles
- New Design High School 0.33 miles
Transportation Near 208 Delancey St
- delancey st - essex st (0.24 miles) J M Z
- delancey st - essex st (0.28 miles) F
- east broadway (0.45 miles) F
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.55 miles) F
- grand st (0.57 miles) B D
- bowery (0.6 miles) J Z
About Lower East Side
Originally settled by immigrants, the Lower East Side pays homage to its past with The Tenement Museum, community centered events such as Pickle Day, and the locally founded Hester Street…
Similar Condos in Lower East Side
The Lower East Side Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Lower East Side, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.