The Alfred On Fleet 112 Fleet Pl, APT 11A
About This Listing | 112 Fleet Pl, APT 11AListing Courtesy of: Compass
LAST REMAINING RESIDENCE!
You’ve arrived at Alfred at Fleet, an upscale new development condominium offering sleek design, outstanding amenities, and an unrivaled Downtown Brooklyn location, just inches from Fort Greene Park.
Contemporary designer homes by Bricolage Design Associates with interiors by Sung Yu Design.
One- and two-bedroom homes, ranging from 818 to 1,320 square feet.
Wide-plank white oak floors
Generous open floor plans.
Select homes feature private outdoor space.
Open kitchens with custom cabinetry, pantries, Caesar stone counters and Bosch stainless steel appliances, including induction cooktops.
Bathrooms shine with radiant heat, Hydro System soaking tubs and high-end Duravit and Riobel fixtures.
In-unit Bosch washer-dryers.
Daikin multi-zone split HVAC units.
Video intercom entry.
Landscaped roof terrace with an outdoor kitchen
Storage (for an additional fee).
Indoor parking (for an additional fee).
Close to City Point BKLYN, featuring Trader Jo’s, Alamo Drafthouse and the Dekalb Market Food Hall, plus Whole Foods and Atlantic Terminal Mall.
Close to BAM, Barclays Center and Fort Greene Park.
A/C, B/F, Q/R, 2/3, 4/5 and G trains, excellent bus service and CitiBike stations minutes from your door.
The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from the Sponsor: Boomerang Development Fund (Owner). File No. CD20-0104. Sponsor address: Boomerang Development Fund; 68 34th St, Brooklyn, NY 11232.
- 1000 Square ft
- Year Built: 2021
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
About The Alfred On Fleet
List of Amenities
- Roof Deck
- Cinema Room
- Bike Storage
Schools Near 112 Fleet Pl
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.31 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.31 miles
- P.s. 287 Bailey K. Ashford 0.43 miles
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.46 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.51 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.3 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.3 miles
- Science Skills Center High School For Science, Technology And The Creative Arts 0.33 miles
- Urban Assembly School Of Music And Art, The 0.33 miles
- Brooklyn International High School 0.33 miles
- The Math & Science Exploratory School 0.59 miles
- M.s. 113 Ronald Edmonds Learning Center 0.61 miles
Transportation Near 112 Fleet Pl
- dekalb ave (0.1 miles) B D N Q R
- hoyt st (0.2 miles) 2 3
- jay st - metrotech (0.22 miles) N R
- nevins st (0.27 miles) 2 3 4 5
- jay st - metrotech (0.28 miles) A C F
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.3 miles) A C G
- borough hall (0.43 miles) 2 3
- borough hall (0.43 miles) 4 5
- fulton st (0.48 miles) G
- court st (0.54 miles) N R
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.57 miles) 2 3 4 5
- lafayette ave (0.58 miles) A C
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.59 miles) B Q
- york st (0.59 miles) F
- atlantic av - barclay's center (0.6 miles) D N Q R
- bergen st (0.62 miles) F G
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.