Gramercy 1860 327 E 22nd St, # 1A
About This Listing | 327 E 22nd St, # 1AListing Courtesy of: Compass
Never lived in, with Gorgeous finishes!!
Gramercy Garden LOVER?
1A is a 25′ wide, 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Duplex with 2146 interior square feet, featuring:
* An 864 Square Feet Private Patio and Garden.
* A Deeded + Private 305 SF Storage Room
* 2146 Sq Ft Interior Sq Ft with 3 Bedrooms, 2.5 Bathrooms, plus a Home Office.
* Walls of Windows North and South.
* Sunny, bright, and pin drop Quiet!
* Tankless “On Demand” Hot Water Heaters.
* High Tech electric Toilets imported from Japan.
For a limited time on select units, Sponsor will pay One Year’s worth of Real Estate Taxes and Common Charges!
This is One of a kind, 3 Bedroom, 2.5 Bathroom Duplex Residence with a large patio, enormous fenced private Garden, and huge Storage Room!
Common Charges & Real Estate Taxes = $4265/month!
The Floor to Ceiling windows with North and South exposures ensure wonderful sunlight, and large French Doors give direct access to the the Garden from the Kitchen and Living Room.
The Home has 2 large Bathrooms and a Powder Room, as well as a Home Office.
This unique residence is flooded with sunlight, and is pin drop quiet!
The open Chef’s Kitchen features natural Quartz Countertops, custom made cabinets by Shinnoki, and a 102 bottle Wine Cooler by Miele.
The Kitchen Refridgerator, Stove, Oven and Speed Oven are by the unrivaled German appliance maker, Miele. The Laundry Closet Washer-Dryer are also Miele. The Kitchen and Bathroom fixtures are by Grohe.
The luxurious Ensuite Master Bathroom walls and floors are clad in Classici di Rex Calcatta Gold in a Matte finish, by the Italian firm Florim. The Master Bathroom features include a Rain Showerhead and Rainshower Body Spray by Grohe, and INAX Sinks manufactured in Japan.
“Green” features include Tankless Hot Water heaters
*(Instant hot water without an energy wasting water tank)*
and, State of the Art Ceramic slabs on Gramercy Gate’s exterior surfaces, which produces significant energy savings.
Gramercy Gates is a Boutique, 11 Unit new development designed with an eye towards privacy, sophistication and sustainability by the cutting-edge Philip Johnson-Alan Ritchie Architects, recognized as one of the most creative and innovative architectural firms for over half a century.
Pet Friendly, near three NYC parks and Dog Runs: Only minutes from Union Square Park, Madison Square Park, and Stuyvesant Square Park! 12 Minute walk to the East 20th Street Ferry and the East River Greenway!
Unit #1A: Duplex with 3 Bedrooms and 2.5 Bathrooms. This advertisement is made pursuant to Cooperative Policy Statement No. 1, File No. CD19-0109. Sponsor makes no representation as to the continued existence of any of the named establishments or transportation lines located in the neighborhood. Sponsor makes no representation that future construction in the neighborhood surrounding the Condominium will not result in the obstruction of the views from any windows, gardens, and/or terraces. All square footages and dimensions are approximate and subject to normal construction variances and tolerances. All computer and/or artist renderings reflect the planned scale and spirit of the Building. All depictions of personal property or condominium property, including without limitation any interior furniture, equipment, decorations, finishes, fixtures, appliances, furnishings, and the maturity of the growth in the landscaping, are for illustrative purposes only. Some Images are virtual renderings, and not guaranteed to be accurate.Where materials, appliances, equipment, fixtures, and/or other construction or design details are specified herein, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute in each instance one of comparable or better quality as recognized by industry standards for performance, efficiency, longevity, and/or classifications, as applicable, in accordance with the terms of the Offering Plan. Sponsor makes no representations or warranties except as may be set forth in the Offering Plan. The complete offering terms are in an offering plan available from Sponsor. File No. CD19-0109. Sponsor: Gramercy 1860 LLC. 515 Madison Ave. Suite #13C, New York, NY 10022
- 2146 Square ft
- Year Built: 2021
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
Active Listings At 327 E 22nd St
About Gramercy 1860
Schools Near 327 E 22nd St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.14 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.54 miles
- P.s. 116 Mary Lindley Murray 0.54 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.33 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.36 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.38 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.38 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.38 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.06 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.14 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.54 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.33 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.48 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.51 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.29 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.33 miles
- East Side Community School 0.51 miles
Transportation Near 327 E 22nd St
- 23rd st (0.38 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 3rd ave (0.4 miles) L
- 1st ave (0.41 miles) L
- 28th st (0.47 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.51 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.53 miles) N Q R W
- union sq - 14th st (0.55 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.55 miles) N Q R W
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.