About This Listing | 211 E 13th St, APT 1DListing Courtesy of: Nest Seekers International
Welcome to Residence #1D at The Jefferson a rare south-facing studio featuring high ceilings, oversized windows and abundant natural light. This uniquely quiet apartment boasts contemporary designer touches throughout, including Asko washer/dryer, Somfy electronic blinds, double pane windows, oak flooring and central air conditioning. The open chef’s kitchen with Corian countertop, Sub-Zero refrigerator, Wolf gas range, Eggersman oak cabinetry and Bosch dishwasher allow for an exceptional cooking and entertaining experience.
The Jefferson is a LEED gold certified, eco-friendly new construction condominium that blends in perfectly with its historic neighboring buildings. Completed in 2014, this contemporary full-service building houses 82 residences throughout its eight floors, and offers luxurious amenities: 24-hour doorman and concierge, sky-lit fitness center with Technogym equipment, resident’s lounge with library, wet bar and pool table, business center with a conference table and data ports, live-in resident manager and bicycle storage. There is also a fully landscaped residents’ roof garden with panoramic views of Manhattan, the East River bridges and Brooklyn, along with a barbecue, bar and outdoor shower.
Located on a quiet tree lined Village block, but just one block from Union Square, this apartment is conveniently close to the 4/5/6/L/N/Q/R subway stops and nestled in a culinary epicenter featuring restaurants such as Ippudo and Gramercy Tavern. It is also situated in a school area near New York University, Parsons School of Design, The New School and St. John’s University, and is within five minutes of grocers such as Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods and Westside Market. Beyond that is the lively East Village with small shops, vibrant night life and all that NYC has to offer!
421a Tax Abatement in place. Pets Allowed.
- 496 Square ft
- Year Built: 2013
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: East Village
Schools Near 211 E 13th St
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.28 miles
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.3 miles
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.61 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.61 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.11 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.17 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.17 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.17 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.19 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.28 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.3 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.36 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.19 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.29 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.41 miles
Transportation Near 211 E 13th St
- 3rd ave (0.05 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.21 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.24 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.28 miles) N Q R W
- 1st ave (0.3 miles) L
- astor pl (0.31 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 8th st - nyu (0.36 miles) N Q R W
- 23rd st (0.47 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- 23rd st (0.59 miles) N Q R W
- 14th st (0.62 miles) F M
About East Village
Free from major subway lines, the vivacious East Village is a neighborhood that celebrates all walks of life. Once a homebase for poets and musicians, the East Village has grown…
Similar Condos in East Village
The East Village Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near East Village, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near East Village, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.