70 West 70 W 139th St, APT 8I
About This Listing | 70 W 139th St, APT 8IListing Courtesy of: Compass
Spacious, sunny, top floor, 9′ ceilings, are just some of the attributes of this 1 bedroom/1 bathroom apartment, in the heart of Harlem. The apartment is pin-drop quiet & sun-filled with open city views south from a 48sf south facing private balcony. There is a large kitchen with stainless appliances and granite countertops, wide plank Brazilian cherry hardwood floors, an oversized bathroom, abundance of closets, thru-wall PTAC for a/c & heat. The king-size master bedroom has a huge walk-in closet.
This newly constructed Condo, completed in 2018, is equipped with an energy efficient 350kw back-up generator that affords the condo low common charges and that combined with the $25 monthly real estate tax make this a tremendous value. There are also 24 years left on the 421A tax abatement.
Additionally, the building is wheelchair/disabled accessible, has a Virtual Doorman, package room, 2 elevators, live-in resident manager, gym and common laundry room. There is a 2500sf stunning teak-furnished roof terrace with premium grass turf floor, ivy privacy walls and panoramic views. Private rooftop cabanas, storage cages, bike storage as well as covered & un-covered on-site parking in the back equipped with electric vehicle charging stations are available for lease.
The convenient Central Harlem location is a few blocks from the 2, 3 trains, buses, shopping, Bronx Terminal Market mall, parks and City College. You’ll also find supermarkets, restaurants, bars, cafes and other services along 5th Ave, Lenox Ave, Seventh Ave, Frederick Douglass Blvd and Edgecombe Ave.
- Year Built: 2017
- 1 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 1 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Harlem
About 70 West
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Artist In Residence
- Bike Storage
Schools Near 70 West 139th Street
- P.s. 197 John B. Russwurm 0.21 miles
- P.s. 175 Henry H Garnet 0.31 miles
- P.s. 092 Mary Mcleod Bethune 0.36 miles
- P.s. 194 Countee Cullen 0.38 miles
- P.s. 123 Mahalia Jackson 0.4 miles
- Thurgood Marshall Academy For Learning And Social Change 0.37 miles
- Community School For Social Justice 0.42 miles
- Health Opportunities High School 0.42 miles
- Mott Hall High School 0.51 miles
- Bread & Roses Integrated Arts High School 0.51 miles
- Academy Of Collaborative Education 0.36 miles
- Kappa Iv 0.51 miles
K-12 all grades
- St. Hope Leadership Academy Charter School 0.36 miles
- Harlem Village Academy Charter School 0.38 miles
- Harlem Children's Zone/promise Academy Charter School 0.31 miles
- Frederick Douglass Academy 0.53 miles
Transportation Near 70 West 139th Street
- 135th st (0.2 miles) 2 3
- 145th st (0.3 miles) 3
- 138th st - grand concourse (0.48 miles) 4 5
- 135th st (0.51 miles) A B C
- harlem - 148 st (0.53 miles) 3
- 149th st - grand concourse (0.58 miles) 4
- 149th st - grand concourse (0.61 miles) 2 5
Dominating uptown’s social and cultural scene, Harlem is packed with jazz clubs, soul food restaurants, and historical landmarks and institutions. Handsome brownstones line the streets of the neighborhood, birthplace of…
Similar Condos in Harlem
The Harlem Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Harlem, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.