About This Listing | 32 E 1st St, # 6ABListing Courtesy of: Compass
Residence 6AB is a light-filled south facing 2-bed, 2.5-bath residence with expansive triple-pane windows, high ceilings, brushed solid white oak wood floors, and massive wrap around terrace in a brand new condominium building. This combination unit is a one of a kind in the building. The oversized living and dining area has views of Downtown Manhattan and the Brooklyn Bridge through its oversized floor to ceiling windows. The kitchen features a large kitchen island & backsplash with natural stone, top of the line wolf appliances and a sub-zero wine fridge. Off of the dining area is one entry to the wrap around terrace, looking over the buildings courtyard with artwork by French Graffiti Artist, JR and views facing north and west.
The expansive primary bedroom has a private entry to the oversized wrap around terrace with views south and west, a custom-built walk-in closet by Molteni, and a double sink primary bathroom with a rain shower and custom stone work on the floors and walls. The second bedroom also features an en-suite bathroom with the same custom stone work throughout.
The residence features a powder room, washer/dryer, an integrated audio Sonos system throughout, and electric shades by Lutron.
32 East 1st Street features a limited collection of thirty highly-designed one- to three-bedroom residences at the nexus of SoHo, NoHo, the East Village, and Lower East Side. Inspired by the contemporary aesthetic of Italian rationalist design, 32 East 1st Street purposely lives within its urban context, presenting a substantial limestone exoskeleton accentuated by expansive windows and geometric metal detailing. Extensive amenities include a 24-hour attended lobby, a residents’ lounge and adjacent landscaped courtyard terrace, state-of-the-art fitness center by Technogym, building-wide filtration system by Tekleen, and a fully equipped spa with hot tub, plunge tub, sauna and steam room.
- 1592 Square ft
- Year Built: 2019
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2.5 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: East Village
Active Listings At 32 East 1st Street
About 32 East 1st Street
Schools Near 32 East 1st Street
- Manhattan Charter School 0.52 miles
- P.s. 063 William Mckinley 0.22 miles
- Neighborhood School 0.22 miles
- P.s. 020 Anna Silver 0.29 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.51 miles
- P.s. 142 Amalia Castro 0.52 miles
- Cascades High School 0.14 miles
- Manhattan School For Career Development 0.17 miles
- Lower East Side Preparatory High School 0.37 miles
- Harvey Milk High School 0.41 miles
- Essex Street Academy 0.48 miles
Transportation Near 32 East 1st Street
- lower east side - 2nd ave (0.07 miles) F
- bleecker st (0.24 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- broadway - lafayette st (0.3 miles) B D F M
- bowery (0.32 miles) J Z
- spring st (0.36 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- prince st (0.37 miles) N Q R W
- astor pl (0.4 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- delancey st - essex st (0.41 miles) F
- grand st (0.44 miles) B D
- delancey st - essex st (0.44 miles) J M Z
- 8th st - nyu (0.44 miles) N Q R W
About East Village
Free from major subway lines, the vivacious East Village is a neighborhood that celebrates all walks of life. Once a homebase for poets and musicians, the East Village has grown…
Similar Condos in East Village
The East Village Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near East Village, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near East Village, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.