355 East 19th Street 355 E 19th St, PH
About This Listing | 355 E 19th St, PHListing Courtesy of: Compass
Welcome home to 355 East 19th Street. The penthouse apartment in this immaculate boutique condominium is located in the highly sought-after neighborhood of Gramercy Park. This pristine three-bedroom, two-bath home is flooded with natural light and can become your piece of paradise surrounded by the hustle and bustle of Manhattan.
Exit off the elevator onto your private landing with the comfort of privacy rarely found in the city. As you enter the spacious home, you are met with the welcoming presence of stunning wide-plank hardwood floors and large picturesque windows with a Somfy motorized shade system, allowing light to pour in. The white, modern kitchen opens into the living and dining space, offering an open floor plan made for the comfort of day-to-day living. The designer kitchen is equipped with high-end Miele appliances, stone countertops, and sleek cabinetry. Designed with optimal living in mind, entertaining or having dinners on your first of two private terraces allow you to soak in the beauty of the neighborhood.
The three bedrooms, located far enough away from the separate living quarters, provide peace and tranquility as you start and end your day. The oversized primary suite easily fits a king-size bed and additional furniture. The luxurious ensuite bath is complimented by a large waterfall shower along with a double vanity and high-end designer details. The two additional bedrooms are sizable with plenty of closets and nooks for storage. The second bath is just as modern and spa-like, and completing this fully updated home is the convenience of an in-unit Bosch washer and dryer.
Up the stairs, you will find the private rooftop terrace providing a large outdoor living space adorned with the city as your backdrop. Enjoy a beverage of your choice under the pergola surrounded by beautiful landscaping. LED lighting on the pergola and terraces allows for enjoyment into the evening hours, while an automatic irrigation system provides hassle-free upkeep of the landscaping. With high walls, the terrace is completely private and the perfect place to enjoy the indoor/outdoor living that this home provides.
355 E. 19th Street is made up of 7 all-floor units with one rarely coming available. The boutique building is equipped with a ButterflyMX, a security and virtual entry system for convenience. There is also a storage locker in the basement for additional storage space if desired. While just a few short blocks from Union Square, this home is conveniently located near several subway lines that link you to all of Manhattan. The neighborhood is known for its fine and casual dining, shopping, and entertainment which is unique to Gramercy Park.
- 1952 Square ft
- Year Built: 2016
- 3 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Gramercy Park
About 355 East 19th Street
Schools Near 355 E 19th St
- P.s. 040 Augustus Saint-gaudens 0.05 miles
- P.s. 019 Asher Levy 0.39 miles
- The Children's Workshop School 0.55 miles
- The East Village Community School 0.55 miles
- High School For Health Professions And Human Services 0.19 miles
- Manhattan Comprehensive Night And Day High School 0.24 miles
- Gramercy Arts High School 0.37 miles
- The High School For Language And Diplomacy 0.37 miles
- Washington Irving High School 0.37 miles
- M.s. 255 Salk School Of Science 0.05 miles
- J.h.s. 104 Simon Baruch 0.11 miles
- Technology, Arts, And Sciences Studio 0.39 miles
K-12 all grades
- P.s. M226 0.19 miles
- Ross Global Academy Charter School 0.36 miles
- Ballet Tech, Nyc Public School For Dance 0.53 miles
- Institute For Collaborative Education 0.19 miles
- East Side Community School 0.36 miles
- School Of The Future High School 0.39 miles
Transportation Near 355 E 19th St
- 1st ave (0.26 miles) L
- 3rd ave (0.3 miles) L
- 23rd st (0.48 miles) 4 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.49 miles) 4 5 6 6 Express
- union sq - 14th st (0.52 miles) L
- union sq - 14th st (0.52 miles) N Q R W
- 28th st (0.61 miles) 4 6 6 Express
About Gramercy Park
Surrounding a private park, Gramercy Park hushed beauty stands out in stark contrast to its energetic neighbors. The quiet streets and greenery invite joggers and passersby to stop and take…
Similar Condos in Gramercy Park
The Gramercy Park Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Gramercy Park, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.