388 Bridge 388 Bridge St, # PH49D
About This Listing | 388 Bridge St, # PH49DListing Courtesy of: Compass
Welcome to your new home! This stunning 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom apartment in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn is sure to impress. PH49D offers a unique and spacious layout, as the sellers removed a wall to create an open and inviting space that’s perfect for hosting and gathering. Plus, with breathtaking views of the Atlantic Ocean and Long Island, you’ll never tire of watching the stunning sunset colors.
Step inside and you’ll be greeted by floor-to-ceiling windows and gorgeous wide-plank oak floors. The chef’s kitchen boasts state-of-the-art white quartz countertops and backsplash, a dual sink with garbage disposal, and top-of-the-line Wolf appliances, including a 5-burner cooktop, convection oven, and microwave. Both bathrooms are thoughtfully designed with white quartz sinks, Lagos Azul limestone floors and showers, and a master bathroom with a walk-in shower and a state-of-the-art thermostatic shower system.
And that’s just the beginning – 388 Bridge Street is a luxurious, full-service building with countless amenities. You’ll have access to valet parking, a fully-attended lobby, a 46th floor Sky Lounge, a 54th floor rooftop viewing vista terrace complete with a BBQ grill, a lounge with a catering kitchen, a gym, a media multipurpose room, and a 5000 square foot 5th-floor terrace with additional BBQ grills and a children’s play area.
To top it all off, this home comes with a tax abatement until 2027. Don’t miss out on the opportunity to make this stunning apartment your own!
- 1276 Square ft
- Year Built: 2014
- 2 Bedrooms
- Building Type: Condo
- 2 Bathrooms
- Neighborhood: Downtown Brooklyn
Active Listings At 388 Bridge Street
About 388 Bridge
List of Amenities
- Outdoor Space
- Roof Deck
- Fitness Center
- Party Room
- Parking Garage
- Bike Storage
- Package Room
Schools Near 388 Bridge Street
- P.s. 261 Philip Livingston 0.32 miles
- P.s. 067 Charles A. Dorsey 0.5 miles
- Community Roots Charter School 0.5 miles
- P.s. 287 Bailey K. Ashford 0.53 miles
- P.s. 038 The Pacific 0.55 miles
- Pacific High School 0.2 miles
- Urban Assembly School For Law And Justice, The 0.23 miles
- George Westinghouse Career And Technical Education High School 0.23 miles
- City Polytechnic High School Of Engineering, Architecture, And Technology 0.23 miles
- Science Skills Center High School For Science, Technology And The Creative Arts 0.34 miles
- Urban Assembly Institute Of Math And Science For Young Women 0.23 miles
- Khalil Gibran International Academy 0.53 miles
- Brooklyn School For Global Studies 0.58 miles
- School For International Studies 0.58 miles
Transportation Near 388 Bridge Street
- jay st - metrotech (0.04 miles) N R
- jay st - metrotech (0.07 miles) A C F
- hoyt st (0.1 miles) 2 3
- borough hall (0.21 miles) 4 5
- borough hall (0.22 miles) 2 3
- hoyt - schermerhorn sts (0.24 miles) A C G
- dekalb ave (0.25 miles) B D N Q R
- court st (0.34 miles) N R
- nevins st (0.39 miles) 2 3 4 5
- bergen st (0.45 miles) F G
- clark st (0.53 miles) 2 3
- york st (0.55 miles) F
- high st (0.57 miles) A C
About Downtown Brooklyn
New businesses and luxury buildings flock to the ever evolving Downtown Brooklyn, a neighborhood that is packed with busy commerce, smart residents, and cozy parks. Chain shops and discount stores…
Similar Condos in Downtown Brooklyn
The Downtown Brooklyn Condo Market
Sale Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
Rent Values For Neighborhoods Near Downtown Brooklyn, NY
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market.
©2023 The Real Estate Board of New York, Inc., All rights reserved.
Information is provided exclusively for users personal, non-commercial use and that it may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties users may be interested in purchasing.
Set up an Appointment
Select a date and time below and an agent will be in touch to confirm your booking
How Would You Like to Tour?
Success, a qualified agent will respond to you shortly.